User Controls

Actor is grounded for getting a DUI??

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I believe so.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Super drunk driving, lol. That's our Actor!
    You ain't gettin' LJ's tertsπŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Still ain't gonna stop me from drinkin and getting high...

...only slow me down 90%
    RisiR † 29 Autism

I squeeze tits, I squeeze tits until my dick is empty. Until, until my dick is empty.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    gonna get drunk tonight tho πŸ‘πŸ˜
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Being grounded at actros is awesome though he just gets to stay home and eat his marm's mac n cheese all day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Item 9 gonna get drunk tonight tho πŸ‘πŸ˜

That's our Actor!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I'm not gonna drive, lesson learned. I could have avoided this if I just stayed home and sat on my ass.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † Super drunk driving, lol. That's our Actor!

How much you wanna bet my luck it'll be over by one point, or the the exact limit because of the beer I drank after.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Item 9 How much you wanna bet my luck it'll be over by one point, or the the exact limit because of the beer I drank after.

What? Did you not get the results yet?
    Originally posted by Item 9 Still ain't gonna stop me from drinkin and getting high…

…only slow me down 90%

You're grounded, Acter!!!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lets not make light of what really transpired. ACTER did willfully operate a motor vehicle after allowing his humen blood to exceed the limits of a arbitrary scientific ratio that the lawmakers in 50 whole states was duly coerced to enact as a LAWFUL THRESHOLD.
    Originally posted by A College Professor lets not make light of what really transpired. ACTER did willfully operate a motor vehicle after allowing his humen blood to exceed the limits of a arbitrary scientific ratio that the lawmakers in 50 whole states was duly coerced to enact as a LAWFUL THRESHOLD.

Super drunk driving
Jump to Top