User Controls

We all have lives

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    We only know the few things about each other that we've decided to share
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    True that. I think about this often. I wonder if I’ve ever walked past another Space Nigga and not known about it...
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Oh ya I once told my mum that she didn't know shit about me because the only things she knew about me are the things I LET her know.
    Bitch don't know shit about shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    this is ddeep im on a crises now
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Don't fret lil g... Kill urself.
    No worries.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I know nothing about myself.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Speak for yourself.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Muh persona, nigga.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Speak for yourself.

You're this boring and stupid irl too?
    Try to imagine a day in my actual life off THE NIS screen I bet u cant
    🐿 African Astronaut
    HUH
    Originally posted by 🐿 HUH

Thot be gone 🅱️ill yaselc
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya bet U just Can't. Life hard out here for some trill ass Space niggers.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla Try to imagine a day in my actual life off THE NIS screen I bet u cant

You wake up next to your dad and kiss him on the nose. Take a piss/shit. Eyebrow shaving time. You eat six grape with your birds. Get dressed for your workday on the fields. Cotton, cotton you pick cotton. You play some etch a sketch at which you're really good in your 15 minute break. Work is done. You drive home while listening to some edgy teen music (I have no idea about that stuff. Could be wrong). Logic pussies and approximately 4 showers. Prayer to Raj. Good night papa.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    I'm cool with that.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Someone do me.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † You wake up next to your dad and kiss him on the nose. Take a piss/shit. Eyebrow shaving time. You eat six grape with your birds. Get dressed for your workday on the fields. Cotton, cotton you pick cotton. You play some etch a sketch at which you're really good in your 15 minute break. Work is done. You drive home while listening to some edgy teen music (I have no idea about that stuff. Could be wrong). Logic pussies and approximately 4 showers. Prayer to Raj. Good night papa.

ROFL! 😂
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Only 6 grapes. Birds watching their weight.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by RisiR † You wake up next to your dad and kiss him on the nose. Take a piss/shit. Eyebrow shaving time. You eat six grape with your birds. Get dressed for your workday on the fields. Cotton, cotton you pick cotton. You play some etch a sketch at which you're really good in your 15 minute break. Work is done. You drive home while listening to some edgy teen music (I have no idea about that stuff. Could be wrong). Logic pussies and approximately 4 showers. Prayer to Raj. Good night papa.

I wish this was my life

at the start of the day, you wake up puking from miscellaneous residual withdrawals from 3 months ago, all tired from a hard night of selling carpets and tapestries to demented old women with +10 cats. for an extra boost you roll around your carpet and lick the lint to conduct electricity for free electrons, dump your face in a bowl of liquified rcs to see what happens. then you play basketball video games for 18 hours and post whenever your butt aches. you fall asleep next to a life sized painting of an anime waifu and burp up a little bit of undigested microwave dinner chicken bones
Jump to Top