User Controls

Attn: Zanick

Originally posted by Zanick I stayed in a haunted Motel 6 once when I was young, and something strange happened there.

By all means, draw your own conclusions. I'm sure it was an actual person and yet, for some reason, that's far more menacing than a ghost.

I had a very similar experience this morning.

I’ve been told I talk in my sleep by a lot of different women. It kind of freaks them out because I speak in tongues and shit sometimes. So like a week ago I downloaded this app that makes your phone start recording when it detects you sleep-talking. I was curious wtf I’m saying. The first few times it was just nonsense babbling, sounded a little creepy and weird but nothing crazy.

But this morning I woke up and checked a recording from 1:33AM. I heard myself shuffling around in my bed. I begin speaking in what sounds like a dead language. I go quiet for about 20 seconds. Then I hear footsteps approaching. They seem to circle around the bed, from the sound of it. I can also hear myself writhing around and mumbling some more. The footsteps start moving away and I hear the sound of a door opening.

The recording stops. I thought it was weird as fuck but kept trying to explain it away, like maybe it was myself sleep walking, or maybe it was my dog. Didn’t sound like a dog though...

Anyway I got ready for work, but when I’m about to walk out the door I realize I can’t find my car and house keys. I always leave them on my kitchen counter. But they’re just gone. I checked everywhere in the house and never found it. While I was at it I also double checked that all my valuables and guns were still there (they were). I ended up using my spare car and house keys that I keep hidden somewhere and came to work.

I haven’t gone home yet. I’m sitting in my car in the parking lot of my work. I’m afraid to go home. I keep looking in my rear view mirror expecting to see someone. Or something.

I imagine a hand reaching up over the back seat, from the trunk area of my hatchback. I don’t know what to do, my hands won’t stop shaking. It feels cold all of a sudden. What should I do Zanick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Sprinkle a thin layer of flour at the entry points of your home and around your bed prior to sleep. Close the door, leaving the dog outside your room. Don't wear socks. If you wake up to any prints from bare feet around the bed, you're likely sleepwalking. If you see only shoeprints, you have a visitor.

Transcribe what you can from the audio of your glossolalia and see if anything seems meaningful, although I'm not really sold on the concept as a paranormal occurrence.
    Also when I came home from work a few days ago, I found my back door was left open. My dog was still inside the house though, she didn’t run away even though I was gone all day and no one was watching her.

This is all true by the way, I’m not trying to create some shitty creepypasta meme. What do you think? The only 2 places I haven’t looked inside my house since finding the door left open is my attic, and this really dark crawl space sort of area in the basement.
    What if the intruder is barefoot?
    I have a raspberry pie board and a camera module, I think tonight I’ll build a little motion camera setup. If something weird shows up, I’ll post it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you should post the audio
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If you have a barefoot intruder who hasn't stolen anything other than your keys, be very afraid because I don't know what the fuck they want. What about your dog's temperament? Would she bark at a stranger in your house? If there is one, she's obviously seen them. So she either doesn't bark at strangers, or she was incentivized not to, or it's somebody familiar.
    She barks if she hears someone knock on the door, but other than that she doesn’t really bark at people. And when she gets scared of something she just hides under the bed in one of my other bedrooms.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Parahomosexual activity
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo Parahomosexual activity

when he wakes up there'll be bare footprints in the powder, and a line between them as though something were dragged through it

and an inexplicable salty taste in his mouth
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do meth and wait. Locked and loaded. Give the dog some meth, too. You don't want to be alone in this.
    Is that you, RestStop? Lawl
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra you should post the audio

Yeah. Obviously this. LET'S GO.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Trash.

What's that lil Bitch
    HTS highlight reel
    lol you summoned a demon and it stole your keys. there's probably some deep symbolism behind the missing item being your keys, you know? check the fridge. your keys are probably in there.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † Do meth and wait. Locked and loaded. Give the dog some meth, too. You don't want to be alone in this.

You do be goin' hard, RisiR.
    Update, my keys are not in the fridge. I kept a loaded gun under my pillow last night, but nothing happened. Raspberry pi cam should be operational tonight.
    Too many drugs...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Reality as we know it is merely an illusion, and "time" is really subjective. In actuality, the past, the present, and the future run together at the same time, divided by only a thin veil of mystery. So when you see things such as this, it's most probably that veil has "worn" in that spot, and you are actually witnessing some event in the past, or future, in real time. Like a photograph superimposed over another photograph, but real as real can be.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Reality as we know it is merely an illusion, and "time" is really subjective. In actuality, the past, the present, and the future run together at the same time, divided by only a thin veil of mystery. So when you see things such as this, it's most probably that veil has "worn" in that spot, and you are actually witnessing some event in the past, or future, in real time. Like a photograph superimposed over another photograph, but real as real can be.

If reality is an illusion the ponderings on the nature of time are irrelevant.
Jump to Top