User Controls

Lil Peep - Live Forever

I GOT PROBLEMS WITH YOUR MOTHAFUCKING GOD

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    >pop music in the age of youtube and soundcloud

lol jedis and normies love that groupthink
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine >pop music in the age of youtube and soundcloud

lol jedis and normies love that groupthink

Everybody laugh and point at the hipster who gets all his opinions from pitchfork
    Originally posted by Lanny Everybody laugh and point at the hipster who gets all his opinions from pitchfork

i hate those people though
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine i hate those people though

That’s the most hipster thing you could have possibly said
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny That’s the most hipster thing you could have possibly said

Go back to listening to your streamed pop rock with your beats headphones
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fag apparntly Mac Miller is better and they both died? Lots of losers. Funny that we're all here and those losers aren't. Weird butt
    lol for real i've survived at least 10 overdoses that were more than those faggots
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Lil Peep - May he rest his neck.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol for real i've survived at least 10 overdoses that were more than those faggots

Seriously!

I have done soooooooo many drugs and overdosed sooooooo many times and I never fucking died. These kids today are limp-wristed little queers!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like lil peep but it all sounds derived from yung lean.

Goth boi clique is the gayest thing I've ever heard. Peep has some good songs like save that shit and no respect. May he find peace
    Originally posted by Sudo I like lil peep but it all sounds derived from yung lean.

Goth boi clique is the gayest thing I've ever heard. Peep has some good songs like save that shit and no respect. May he find peace

the goth boi clique shit is obviously from pop influence. look at all the pop songs and how outlandish and full of themselves they are, it's the same shit. that mixed with the rap ego. also yung lean and lil peep have totally different musical styles, you just think it sounds derived from lean because you don't distinguish so much by style as you do stereotypes of a certain image
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III the goth boi clique shit is obviously from pop influence. look at all the pop songs and how outlandish and full of themselves they are, it's the same shit. that mixed with the rap ego. also yung lean and lil peep have totally different musical styles, you just think it sounds derived from lean because you don't distinguish so much by style as you do stereotypes of a certain image

Lil peep and yung lean are both of Scandinavian descent and mumble a lot. I didn't think yung lean actually drank lean and was more on dat Arizona shit.

Yung lean was the first "sad boi" who would slowly rap about his alienation and emotions and lil peep is the latest. You sound like a teenager talking to their parents about the "stereotypes of an image" I hate looking at lil peep because he looks like a skinny weirdp junkie with crybaby written above his eye but I like his music
    Originally posted by Sudo Lil peep and yung lean are both of Scandinavian descent and mumble a lot. I didn't think yung lean actually drank lean and was more on dat Arizona shit.

Yung lean was the first "sad boi" who would slowly rap about his alienation and emotions and lil peep is the latest. You sound like a teenager talking to their parents about the "stereotypes of an image" I hate looking at lil peep because he looks like a skinny weirdp junkie with crybaby written above his eye but I like his music

lol idiot. lil peep doesn't even mumble. you're just assuming that because you're not cool enough to see the difference. square
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol idiot. lil peep doesn't even mumble. you're just assuming that because you're not cool enough to see the difference. square

Dam you hep cats and your funky new devil music all hopped up on goofballs and dancing with your ankles showing
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Everybody laugh and point at the hipster who gets all his opinions from pitchfork

have you ever listened to music that is both good and doesnt induce cringe
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo Lil peep and yung lean are both of Scandinavian descent and mumble a lot. I didn't think yung lean actually drank lean and was more on dat Arizona shit.

Yung Lean, when starting out just rapped nonesense. Spooky black is Sadboi rap/R&B. Lil Peep is alright. Jake Hill makes dope shit. He goes hard, but he also has 'feels' songs.

This is a goo one.

Compare it to lean and lean just sounds like more coherent Vaporwave.

Also since i mentioned spooky black, here my favorite album of SB.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Also, spooky black has definitely some Vaporwave influences.
    Mac miller was cool too
Jump to Top