User Controls

do you ever wonder why people cant stop doing things they hate

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    sometimes you hate something, but you keep allowing yourself to hate it, because you love it. Its a very strange pyschoogical phenomonom or however you spell it. A PHENOMON. I HATE being loved. I HATE people who love me. I HATE people who are nice to me. I HATE HATE HATE. I want to be HATED. HATE ME. etc. or the versa, I LOVE LOVE. LOVE ME. I LOVE PEOPLE WHO HATE ME. I LOVE PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME.

what the fuck do you stand for you stupid faggot???????? oh my mom wasn't that good to me she beat mewith a chair one time WAHHHHHHHHHHHH i dont know how to live. my dad hit me once with a steel chair over my head BOO HOO i dont know how to treat people correctly. fucking losers. lol . you're not losers. I am the biggest one.

but so many people HATE THINGS. and they do them though. its weird. because secretely they llike them but its subconscious or borne within them. as alway7s, complex\.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    It's almost as if people don't have freewill.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    SUCH IS LIFE.
    SO IT GOES.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    but come on obbe, do you know what I mean? Doing things you both hate and love, like addiction essentially?

fuck your predeterminism that should mean we shouldn't ever talk about anything, or if we do it was already gonna happen so ANSWER ME. you are supposed to, and I know you will.
    I don't believe in predestination, or at least not in the way you think I do.

I think I do know what you mean about loving and hating doing something at the same time.

Just goes to show we aren't calling the shots. At least, that's how it looks to me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What do you mean we aren't calling the shots? who is? and does it matter?
    because they are betas.

they were predetermined to just take and keep taking it, predestined or otherwise.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because they are betas.

they were predetermined to just take and keep taking it, predestined or otherwise.

just like you were predetermed to write that? and me ask this? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN MATTER THEN?

who's even typig now I dont know anymore my words are nothing to me just typed by foreign fingers foreign men I dont even know what I was or who I am.
    Originally posted by mmQ just like you were predetermed to write that? and me ask this? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT EVEN MATTER THEN?

who's even typig now I dont know anymore my words are nothing to me just typed by foreign fingers foreign men I dont even know what I was or who I am.

just shup up and take the fingers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    your fingies taste like the shit from the last time you wiped your ass though
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you mean we aren't calling the shots? who is? and does it matter?

I don't know. I don't think it's a who, or anything in particular, everything you see is just the actualization of a variety of potentialities. It doesn't matter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Obbe I don't know. I don't think it's a who, or anything in particular, everything you see is just the actualization of a variety of potentialities. It doesn't matter.

If it's not a WHO, than what do you think IT is? And why?
    Originally posted by mmQ If it's not a WHO, than what do you think IT is? And why?

I just said what I think it is. It's the actualization of various probabilities... It's the universe doing it's thing. When you throw ink on a wall why does one splatter look different than another splatter? I don't know why and even if I did I couldn't tell you why that's something you would have to discover on your own.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ your fingies taste like the shit from the last time you wiped your ass though

now you know how your asshole tastes like
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Obbe I just said what I think it is. It's the actualization of various probabilities… It's the universe doing it's thing. When you throw ink on a wall why does one splatter look different than another splatter? I don't know why and even if I did I couldn't tell you why that's something you would have to discover on your own.

Fair enough. That's probably about as appropriate of an answer as I could be looking for.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Like when I was addicted to coccaine? Towards the end I hated myself for continuing to buy it/use it. It didn’t make me feel good anymore, but my body craved it, so I let my body overrule what I knew was right. Eventually my hate for it overruled my cravings. It was tough to quit, and took some time to get completely away from it. Damn I hated that shit and myself for letting myself get to that point, $23,000 later.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist Like when I was addicted to coccaine? Towards the end I hated myself for continuing to buy it/use it. It didn’t make me feel good anymore, but my body craved it, so I let my body overrule what I knew was right. Eventually my hate for it overruled my cravings. It was tough to quit, and took some time to get completely away from it. Damn I hated that shit and myself for letting myself get to that point, $23,000 later.

It's a strange old thing. You hate it, but you loved it enough to spend 23 fucking thousand dollars on it. Did you really hate it? Lol.
    idk, i would say meth but i don't hate it i actually love it. there's never been a point where i'm like FUCKKK I DON'T WANT TO DO MORE BUT I NEED TO. it's more like "i know this is bad for me but it's about to be fun as FUCK"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III idk, i would say meth but i don't hate it i actually love it. there's never been a point where i'm like FUCKKK I DON'T WANT TO DO MORE BUT I NEED TO. it's more like "i know this is bad for me but it's about to be fun as FUCK"

No offense but that reminds me of the old addicts creed- of course I could quit but why would I want to?

Could you?
Jump to Top