User Controls

Google is literally a political organization. Not a company.

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    You should all immediately cease use of any google product.
    From here on out I will, tomorrow I'll start the process of moving all my stuff to protonmail and delete all my google accounts.
    Use startpage.com instead of google proper, use protonmail instead of gmail, bitchute instead of youtube and classic IRC or instant messaging instead of jedibook.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

I'm watching the video right this moment.
    Their motive has always been, very the very start, to undermine the political system of the United States and usher in globalism/technocratic communism.
    They literally are a trojan horse of the 21st century.
    They literally use their services and technology to spy on you, log everything you do and say and use that information to learn how to manipulate and control you.
    They do all of this evil with a smile, portraying themselves as the good side, when in reality they are no different from any corrupt system of the past.
    They are literal fascists and you better bet your ass that if they ever came into true power things would be wayyyyy worse.
    China's Sesame/social credit system would be coming here, you absolutely better bet your asshole that they will use that on you because if they got their way there would be no United States, there would be their one world and one government with their surveillance system implemented world-wide.

My phone's service ran out just recently and I swear from here on out, I will never use another smartphone or any new tech product as long as it's connected to the googleplex surveillance apparatus.

This is real and this is war
    This isn't just about ethnicity, race and creed, this is about freedom vs technocratic slavery everyone, man, woman, child and handsome and well tanned individual should work together to resist and destroy this evil.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Sure... I'll just stop using my gmail account, go break my android phone, uninstall Chrome, never use the google search engine again, never watch another video on YouTube, and more or less completely sever myself from the rest of humanity in the process. All because I disagree with their politics.

That sounds like a measured and reasonable course of action that will have a meaningful effect on the world, and definitely not at all like something a wildly mentally ill person would do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Download jdownloader to watch youtube videos
    HTS highlight reel
    Also:
    >don't use google products
    >literally uploaded a video of himself to youtube yesterday, because every other video hosting site he tried sucked absolute shit
    HTS highlight reel
    Buy me a new phone and I'll consider it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Honestly cutting Google out of your life is probably a good move. I've been moving more towards eliminating or making redundant third party services in my life. Hardware doesn't bother me so much as long as I have some reasonable degree of control over it, it's more about bringing content hosting onto infrastructure I either physically control or can trivially move to a different provider (e.g. commodity hosting).

That said my education and day job involve a reasonable degree of wrangling infrastructure and it's a pretty laborious undertaking for me, I have my doubts about how reasonable it is to expect joe blow to give a shit about content ownership.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by HTS Buy me a new phone and I'll consider it.

faggot
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny
    Honestly cutting Google out of your life is probably a good move. I've been moving more towards eliminating or making redundant third party services in my life. Hardware doesn't bother me so much as long as I have some reasonable degree of control over it, it's more about bringing content hosting onto infrastructure I either physically control or can trivially move to a different provider (e.g. commodity hosting).

That said my education and day job involve a reasonable degree of wrangling infrastructure and it's a pretty laborious undertaking for me, I have my doubts about how reasonable it is to expect joe blow to give a shit about content ownership.

I can respect that. I've considered cutting out google in the past for privacy reasons I guess... I don't like the absurd amount of data they probably have on me (and have probably already sold to advertisers thousands of times). It does seem like a huge inconvenience for me though, for what is ultimately little reward. That said, I'm still not going to take part in some ineffectual boycott of google over some stupid ass political shit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, the fact that google had a political stance on the US presidential elections is probably the stupidest reason to call for a boycott I've heard.

Almost every major US corporation has policy interests, and accordingly an interest in the election of policy makers. It's doubly comic since there's a good chance that OP made this thread with a chunk of zogulus circuitry strapped to his face.
    Yeah, the fact that google had a political stance on the US presidential elections is probably the stupidest reason to call for a boycott I've heard.

Almost every major US corporation has policy interests, and accordingly an interest in the election of policy makers. It's doubly comic since there's a good chance that OP made this thread with a chunk of zogulus circuitry strapped to his face.

Don't pretend to be anymore retarded than you actually are.
    The forum software tells you what OS and browser the posters were using at the time of a post.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Don't pretend to be anymore retarded than you actually are.
    The forum software tells you what OS and browser the posters were using at the time of a post.

Lol, no it doesn't. Why exactly do you think you know what the forum software does or doesn't do?
    Lol, no it doesn't. Why exactly do you think you know what the forum software does or doesn't do?

Are you using something made by some dyslexic ethiopians?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Are you using something made by some dyslexic ethiopians?

I'm using something made by drunk californians.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lanny what are the hollywood hills really like"? are they like gta5 where they're all windey and slow in order to get places? Where do the famous people live up there
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Doesn't matter what you do. Live how you want to and be happy, but you can't escape. You are just a small part of a system much bigger than you, larger than you can comprehend, a system that is working towards a goal that doesn't even matter to us kinda like how our goals don't really matter to an ant colony and vice versa. Within 100 years you will be dead, none of this matters so do whatever you want. It won't matter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Obbe Doesn't matter what you do. Live how you want to and be happy, but you can't escape. You are just a small part of a system much bigger than you, larger than you can comprehend, a system that is working towards a goal that doesn't even matter to us kinda like how our goals don't really matter to an ant colony and vice versa. Within 100 years you will be dead, none of this matters so do whatever you want. It won't matter.

what's that called on the political spectrum? im starting to lean toward whatever you justsaid. I've been thinking for the last 30 years or so that people matter, that everyone matters, t5hat lives efverywhere are important, we neeed to be vigilant in looking for answers to CARE for EVERYONE, but now, watching more videos, seeing more comments, reading more articles, it seems nothing matters. nobody cares about anything. everything is a facade. The LEFTISTS AND RIGHTISS are just people that want to believe in a thing, no different than believing in a sports team.

No matter what you want, it wont' happen right? I WANT TO BE A DIE HARD LEFTY, in terms of wanting the best for the WORLD, but the more I look at it, and the more YOU GUIYS put it, thats dumb huh. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE soon, relatively, and its a good point. who fucking caresa about anyone? lol . we're all gonna fucking die quickly. hahah. HELP NOBODY.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ Lanny what are the hollywood hills really like"? are they like gta5 where they're all windey and slow in order to get places? Where do the famous people live up there

Yeah, a good chunk of it is definitely like that, although if you're sufficiently rich you tend to live in more sparsely planned areas. Not that I've spent a lot of time there, when I lived in socal I was living south of LA and work would take me to the shittier areas north of the hills. I saw more of LA proper and hollywood driving through it than actually doing anything there.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by mmQ what's that called on the political spectrum? im starting to lean toward whatever you justsaid. I've been thinking for the last 30 years or so that people matter, that everyone matters, t5hat lives efverywhere are important, we neeed to be vigilant in looking for answers to CARE for EVERYONE, but now, watching more videos, seeing more comments, reading more articles, it seems nothing matters. nobody cares about anything. everything is a facade. The LEFTISTS AND RIGHTISS are just people that want to believe in a thing, no different than believing in a sports team.

No matter what you want, it wont' happen right? I WANT TO BE A DIE HARD LEFTY, in terms of wanting the best for the WORLD, but the more I look at it, and the more YOU GUIYS put it, thats dumb huh. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE soon, relatively, and its a good point. who fucking caresa about anyone? lol . we're all gonna fucking die quickly. hahah. HELP NOBODY.

Help people if you want to help. It doesn't matter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah, a good chunk of it is definitely like that, although if you're sufficiently rich you tend to live in more sparsely planned areas. Not that I've spent a lot of time there, when I lived in socal I was living south of LA and work would take me to the shittier areas north of the hills. I saw more of LA proper and hollywood driving through it than actually doing anything there.

coool! did you ever get to drive by celebs housesthat you knew of? I'd love to come down there and let you allow me to stay with you and you drive me around on bike or whatever (I know you dont drive faggot) or we copuild take the tram, or walk, to all those places, and just look and you could t5each me. I love palm trees and california, even though ive never been there.
    no,

its a conglomerate of companies with undue political powers and influences.
Jump to Top