User Controls

how to defeat the mind control frequencys ignals

bling bling Dark Matter
    oits
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^I'd believe that. Where is that document from?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i asked mariana AI for the ultimate truth
    lol reverse cucked. meditation allows you to be more susecptible to jedi aliens. You probably believe in OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE CHAKRA too. Do meth and you can see the agents with invisibility cloaks on your roof installing bugs and cameras. I once saw a guy enter my house through a manhole in my cement basement but when I tried to follow him it vanished. Was it ever real or do they have portals?.
    So THAT'S why they're banning Crouton
    lol reverse cucked. meditation allows you to be more susecptible to jedi aliens.

this is true
    Stonesword Yung Blood
    Wrap your head in aluminum foil. I have read that it will stop signals from reaching your brain. I think hydromorphone even posted on a thread about her and her family doing it. You should ask her about it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://stopthecrime.net/COMM%2012%20BRIEFING001%20(1).pdf

it's interesting; I wonder how much of it's verifiable though

a few of the more prominent names match up at least
    Wrap your head in aluminum foil. I have read that it will stop signals from reaching your brain. I think hydromorphone even posted on a thread about her and her family doing it. You should ask her about it.

the official hat of trianglism

What kind of signals does it supposedly stop?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol reverse cucked. meditation allows you to be more susecptible to jedi aliens. You probably believe in OPEN YOUR 3RD EYE CHAKRA too. Do meth and you can see the agents with invisibility cloaks on your roof installing bugs and cameras. I once saw a guy enter my house through a manhole in my cement basement but when I tried to follow him it vanished. Was it ever real or do they have portals?.

lats night i was fukcing stone stone stone going thru PX park and i saw da fukcing black dog runnign then i wus goin past this woods and i herd a fukkin nigga hangin herd da branch squeakin man had to do 50 mph dwn rutladn road fam mandem knws ppl been hung in dat park b4
    Penistone Road haha. Why does your city have roads named after places near where I went to college?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    outlay
    bling bling Dark Matter
    c
    i believe
    Its stops communications from the mothership. That might give you more freedom of will, but might make it more difficult for your comrades to identify you since they can't read your electronic tag, so they might think that you're just a douche.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Penistone Road haha. Why does your city have roads named after places near where I went to college?

Don't dox yourself bro.
    Oi mate, woz that u I seen on Galvinston in yer knickers burning a fag the other noight?.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Oi mate, woz that u I seen on Galvinston in yer knickers burning a fag the other noight?.

yee bruv i woz out in me undies all noight smokin proper syncans init, made me brain go bonkers m8
    Bare mamba lad
Jump to Top