User Controls

let me thank my own posts

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    youtube has this technology. why don't you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yes
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Sometimes I give a thank but I'm not thankful.
    I wanna go back to their post history or that page.
    So a tiny little bookmark button would be helpful.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Because I'd have over 23500 thanks and thats obnoxious.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So does Facebook and this site should be taking cues from those two sites

I have actually thought of making this thread before but knew it would go nowhere. Sometimes I'll re read my posts and thank myself for being so illuminating
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    if you don't approve of the shit you're saying you should shut the fuck up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Pearl earring? More like pearl necklace if you know what I mean
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo So does Facebook and this site should be taking cues from those two sites

I have actually thought of making this thread before but knew it would go nowhere. Sometimes I'll re read my posts and thank myself for being so illuminating

Me too. Like my post above yours. That should've been at least a 3-banger. Had anyone said that first I'd have thanked it like shrimp on rice.
    Superhero Houston
    I see no problem with rizzo thanking his own posts if he wants to
Jump to Top