User Controls

I feel like the only one with no intent of affiliating with a gang

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    For what? To prove that I’m a coward and rather not indulge a man to man respectful combat? Pass, I don’t need help from anyone. I will stand alone and will fight my own battles, whether if it is a win or lose situation. I don’t care if I’m outnumbered, I will look at them straight in the eyes and tell them to bring it. I will never back down from no man, ever.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah

I think it's this site that causes schizophrenia.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    No1curr.
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl I will never back down from no man, ever.

That's what he said...

Not me man we part of the TANDA BOYZ from GOA INDIA bitches my uncle Ashkar runs the biggest gang in this entire tri state area bitches not like you pussy ass american crips, mexicans and nazi bikers. Imagine all those groups combined x4 in size and everyone is Indian and lives in the same area.

We infiltrate the local government and our reach extends to military and high level politics. We get MAD CRATES of firearms from China, we have missile launchers, mines and full combat tactical gear. Personally I have fired tens of thousands of round of heavy machine gun or UZI fire at our rival gangs who are now all dead.

In my neighborhood if any of you come by look me up. Panaji in the south slums area is where you can meet us for arrange pickup and you can see we own all the territory from Mumbai to Ballari

We also supply big industrial business,. millions of dollars with multinational corporations we take their contracts.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa/labs-cant-identify-drugs-seized-in-raids/articleshow/65494358.cms

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol at those 19th century looking guns.
    Sounds intense Bombay, damn.

Originally posted by DontTellEm No1curr.

Originally posted by DontTellEm No1curr.

You’re secretly turned on by my manly tactics baby, just admit it already.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I gave up the thug life to care for cancer babies.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It's times like this you have to ask yourself.

What would Snake Plissken do?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm .

Sorry that you’re on that at this time of month. Should I buy you some chocolates and sweet smelling oils and candles for your bath, or shouldn’t I?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U quoted a period "Darryl".🙄
    I dropped a crumb in ur obviously ridiculous thread, so how about u just move along lil goon.

& I don't like chocolate, makes me sick. But, thanks tho.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl For what? To prove that I’m a coward and rather not indulge a man to man respectful combat? Pass, I don’t need help from anyone. I will stand alone and will fight my own battles, whether if it is a win or lose situation. I don’t care if I’m outnumbered, I will look at them straight in the eyes and tell them to bring it. I will never back down from no man, ever.

I'v been there with this bravado, Bruh!

I'v beaten and been broken down, did it alone..all alone

I woke up from a group of guys nearly taking my life and pushing me into a car with 5 large guys beating on me, because I chose to fight the one that initiated by heating me for "lane sharing" on a motor cycle.

lick your wounds and only cry for failure and not from the physical pain.

"You need to change your ways" she said, as she nursed me and wiped the bubble snot and tears of failure from my eyes.

though i'm getting old I still lose it at times of stress. not often but here and there.

Scrapping wont get you anywhere.. no belt of honor.

But I respect you stand your ground alone. Just don't accept people calling you a lone wolf.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's times like this you have to ask yourself.
    ]
    What would Snake Plissken do?

Land on the WTC and find the guy who's finger they cut off?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U quoted a period "Darryl".🙄
    I dropped a crumb in ur obviously ridiculous thread, so how about u just move along lil goon.

I'll take it, I love Chocolate. even guys need to suppress moods. go take an iron supplement and stop ragging on us.
    So no chocolate dick for dontellem...white dick only.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm U quoted a period "Darryl".🙄

I don’t if I should be sincere of saying you’re welcome from a backhanded insult, but, you’re welcome, I guess. Lol
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star Not me man we part of the TANDA BOYZ from GOA INDIA bitches my uncle Ashkar runs the biggest gang in this entire tri state area bitches not like you pussy ass american crips, mexicans and nazi bikers. Imagine all those groups combined x4 in size and everyone is Indian and lives in the same area.

We infiltrate the local government and our reach extends to military and high level politics. We get MAD CRATES of firearms from China, we have missile launchers, mines and full combat tactical gear. Personally I have fired tens of thousands of round of heavy machine gun or UZI fire at our rival gangs who are now all dead.

In my neighborhood if any of you come by look me up. Panaji in the south slums area is where you can meet us for arrange pickup and you can see we own all the territory from Mumbai to Ballari

We also supply big industrial business,. millions of dollars with multinational corporations we take their contracts.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa/labs-cant-identify-drugs-seized-in-raids/articleshow/65494358.cms

I always felt you had potential as a poster and I'm glad I see this come to fruition
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I love you captain falcon
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *project pat

interferes with his cat
Jump to Top