User Controls

Summer is over

Ubnan Sc
    It's still summer...even though some of the stores near me had Christmas trees (plastic ones) for sales this weekend...recockulous.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It's depressing isn't it, dietP. and booboo?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee It's depressing isn't it, dietP. and booboo?

No, I'm glad the oppressive heat is coming to an end and I can break out my Fall wardrobe while looking forward to pumpkin spice everything.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Basic.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Fatties love fall

They can cover their shame with hoodies
    Originally posted by Archer513 Fatties love fall

I wear the same classic outfit all year round. Levi 501s, black shirt...come rain snow or shine.
    thats why i chose this life and now im in deep thats why i hold this chopper 223s and squeeze squeeze squeeze i pray 4 god up above 2 give death 2 my enemiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeees
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III thats why i chose this life and now im in deep thats why i hold this chopper 223s and squeeze squeeze squeeze i pray 4 god up above 2 give death 2 my enemiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeees

blAM

esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Archer513 Fatties love fall

I'm not fat and I like fall. But I like summer and Winter as well. Spring is cool too. I like it all.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    I love summer. I never look forward to fall or winter.
    here fall and winter means rain rain rain. too bad we didnt get some of that rain during the summer. It's called dry season for a reason. wildfires were everywhere. just in oregon alone there were about 841 wildfires and
    430,567 acres were burned just this year.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    It's snowed yesterday

I fucking hate alberta.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Fall and spring are my favorite seasons. I don’t tend to like the extremes.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by playingindirt I love summer. I never look forward to fall or winter.
    here fall and winter means rain rain rain. too bad we didnt get some of that rain during the summer. It's called dry season for a reason. wildfires were everywhere. just in oregon alone there were about 841 wildfires and
    430,567 acres were burned just this year.

Yeah, Ashland was nasty when I was down there. Salem didn't get that bad though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's still summer…even though some of the stores near me had Christmas trees (plastic ones) for sales this weekend…recockulous.

With less than 3 months to Christmas? Sounds like a bargain to be had, unless it was just a scam.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    Originally posted by esbity Yeah, Ashland was nasty when I was down there. Salem didn't get that bad though.

there was ash and smoke. It sucks. can't breathe, it hurts your lungs, burns your eyes, and gives you headaches. I don't know if there's still wildfires burning anywhere but it's rained some so that'll help.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by playingindirt there was ash and smoke. It sucks. can't breathe, it hurts your lungs, burns your eyes, and gives you headaches. I don't know if there's still wildfires burning anywhere but it's rained some so that'll help.

The smoke was pretty bad here from fires in BC, probably a less than what you experienced but still august in Edmonton looked like some shit from blade runner

Originally posted by Nil

I didn't know females lived that far North. Isn't it hard to induce them to move out there? From San Francisco and New York to your colonies of nihilism?
    esbity African Astronaut
    I don't remember forest fires being this bad 25 years ago.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Thank god ... this humidity is killing me, yuck!
Jump to Top