User Controls

Worst of DH are in high retreat

Wellhung has crippling depression lol and lost the motivation to make gossip threads;

Cupocheer has presumably died, or worse, went to a nursing home.

Thank you for your service.

Faqqots.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I was fond of the part where Jurell got shunned and Ell just kinda dissolved into thin air,,
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I haven’t seen Jake or el

Y’all run em off?

Didn’t expect that
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Cup got banned for a week I think. Joerelle and El probably found a different forum.
    Oh man where the party at?!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    If not for DHers, the only thing OG niggas would have to bitch about, is that time they were strung out on Hydros, but lost their dealer.. A week later the constipation wore off, and they shit up their pants, and the computer dept at Walmart.. Banned from Wally World.. SMH..

Originally posted by mikeyagain If not for DHers, the only thing OG niggas would have to bitch about, is that time they were strung out on Hydros, but lost their dealer.. A week later the constipation wore off, and they shit up their pants, and the computer dept at Walmart..

That only happened like, twice.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    😊
    What the hell is date hotline?
    Date hotel not date hotline
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Smh...immigrants!
    Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star What the hell is date hotline?

A place where we all had freaky sex on each other

You missed out

Wild times...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Date hotel not date hotline

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by POLECAT I was fond of the part where Jurell got shunned and Ell just kinda dissolved into thin air,,

I kind of wonder if jedirell was just an alt she cooked up to be her bootlick
    The Date hoteliers liked to say "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave"

..then the site shut down permanently.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The Date hoteliers liked to say "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave"

..then the site shut down permanently.

A lot of people didnt get out alive tho
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I'm glad Ell is gone. Too many gifs and unjustified smugness.
    jill is probably an Ell alt also
    Everyone is korbyn
    or corey
Jump to Top