User Controls

Night Shift

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    10 hours a night for the next 4 nights upgrading the fire alarm system in the kitchen of an old folks home.

Sucks.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What is night?
    How do you feel it is different from the day?
    Where do you think the sun goes?
    Originally posted by Sudo What is night?
    How do you feel it is different from the day?
    Where do you think the sun goes?

Who cares.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I like working nights.

I don't like working 10 hour shifts.

My condolences.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't mind it, boss took about 20 hours worth of work and gave us 40 hours to complete it. Can take long breaks. Sleeping during the day is tough, though.
    Originally posted by Obbe 10 hours a night for the next 4 nights upgrading the fire alarm system in the kitchen of an old folks home.

Sucks.

At least you'll get to finger some Grannies on your break.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Say heyyyyyy to Cup for me
    esbity African Astronaut
    The smell of the dying.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    I feel you inside me brother your pain is mine
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny
    I like working nights.

I don't like working 10 hour shifts.

My condolences.

^ This but I don't like being around drunks (because I'm a 4 year sobriety/stay on the wagon kind of guy) so I don't work nights anymore
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

No.. this

playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    the long breaks must be nice unless you're like me and would rather stay busy.
    make friends with a groovy old person. maybe they'll bust out some fruit cups jello and pudding. lolz
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by playingindirt the long breaks must be nice unless you're like me and would rather stay busy.
    make friends with a groovy old person. maybe they'll bust out some fruit cups jello and pudding. lolz

"Didda yous have a nice-a-ba Napb"

-Mushmouth
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Old folks home.

enjoy
    :50:
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL I feel you inside me brother

gay
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Old folks home.

enjoy
    :50:

that's sum funny shiz.. except, They lock the meds up and bring them one at a time. ask Candy. someone does a round pushing the med cart.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Night shift is best shift

Funniest part is going to a convenience store at 6 am after work to buy a 12 pack, and hearing someone say "bit early for that, isn't it?"

Are people really retarded enough to think the world just stops every time they go to sleep?
    When I worked the night shift back in jolly old England it was nice going home on the train/bus at 6am when everyone else was getting on it to go to work. Back in those days they didn't have caller ID either so I spent most of the night fucking around on the phones heavy breathing and calling random folk to tell them "I'm watching you" at 2am etc....good times.
Jump to Top