User Controls

Possible Benzo OD

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've done a mystery amount of Meclonazepam powder and it's hitting me way too strong. Can't throw it up because buccal ROA.

Any tips? I know I should call an ambulance but I can still type this so I'm not sure.
    Vyvanse water!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't have any uppers on hand at all. I'm getting either hungry or have to throw up. You don't get hungry if vital functions are in danger. If I have to throw up I'll call an ambulance.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've also done Baclofen and Gabapentin. I want to lay down so bad but that might be a shit idea.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hey you faggots. Talk to me.
    I hate when it feels like your too fucked up to let yourself go to sleep, so you force yourself to breath in and out while leaning up against the bathroom sink till 5am, check your pulse and it's 50.

I HATE that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Same here.

I can't check my own pulse. I'm too retarded. You're Fonafuck, right?
    But in all seriousness, call the ambulence if you can't stand up anymore, that's what my rule was. I never got to that point, but I did call 911 for the first time ever just a while ago.

If you don't get in trouble where you live for doing that

Lucky you

And take advantage of that when it becomes necessary.

Risir is best girl
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How is meclonazepam different from regular clonaz? It's very hard to od on benzos but you can black out and your heart rate drop so a combination of drugs is what you want to avoid. I would eat and drink as much as possible and call someone over to your house you don't think would stealcyoir stuff should you pass out. Maybe even making a coffee. Clonaz isn't as bad as bromaz or alprazolam
    Originally posted by RisiR † Same here.

I can't check my own pulse. I'm too retarded. You're Fonafuck, right?

Two fingers to the wrist right under your thumb. Or wrist, or neck, or your chest heartbeat if that's easier. Set your fone timer to a minute and count the beets.

Good guess, but no.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sudo How is meclonazepam different from regular clonaz? It's very hard to od on benzos but you can black out and your heart rate drop so a combination of drugs is what you want to avoid. I would eat and drink as much as possible and call someone over to your house you don't think would stealcyoir stuff should you pass out. Maybe even making a coffee. Clonaz isn't as bad as bromaz or alprazolam

I don't really know how they compare right now.

I used to do 6mg of this every two hours at work and just random amounts after I got home. I had a tolerance, though. This came up hard. Like really fucking hard right when I got the powdered finger to my gums as if I had shot it. Really weird but I think I'm alright.

Thanks for the words, homes.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I used to pop Flubromazolam like it was nothing. What have I become? A fucking faggot, man. Fuck this shit.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    have some beers and chill man

>having a panic attack on benzos

r u stupid?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Not everyone is as cool as you, Jimbo.

I don't know what's wrong with me but that was intense.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RisiR † I've also done Baclofen

haha what

isn't that the stuff alcololics use so they can't get drunk?
    DilaudidSky Yung Blood
    Could be completely and idiotically wrong but benzos without some other CNS depressants are going to take some seriously copious amounts to have a death from OD.

This is just based off personal experience though. Benzos alone I may blackout but I'm still active going around doing seriously insane things till I come around.

But when I've gone into those benzo blackouts with opiates on hand, those have always resulted in days lost being told I was barely breathing and wondering how I've pulled through to still be here.

So I'd relax and enjoy the level of fucked up personally in your situation until other depressants find their way in the mix.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    How the fuck was this not mentioned sooner? The most toxic benzo is temazepam and its ld50 is still like 800mg/kg or something.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra haha what

isn't that the stuff alcololics use so they can't get drunk?

No, GABAb agonist. CNS depressant. Structurally similar to Phenibut.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by RisiR † I've also done Baclofen and Gabapentin.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL How the fuck was this not mentioned sooner? The most toxic benzo is temazepam and its ld50 is still like 800mg/kg or something.

Flubromazolam has been fatal at a dose of 12mg.

You guys act as if I'm not the Benzo king here. Y'all shut the fuck up. It was most likely a syncan withdrawal induced panic attack.

It really looks like my brain has had enough of drugs. I've had problems on Tpain, Crouton, Tramadol, Pheni and now even Benzos since stopping that stuff. I might start IVing to bypass any kind of come-up. Or not.
Jump to Top