User Controls

Who here is well versed in pharmacology/pharmacodynamics?

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    I have a personal question about some mechanisms. Would rather not discuss it in open. Can't find anything online about it whatsoever.
    Sp.

Just kidding

Nobody. Malice died, and even his knowledge was vastly overexaggerated.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    i'll answer your questions but I charge $50/hour
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box i'll answer your questions but I charge $50/hour

What if I only need 39 minutes?
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL What if I only need 39 minutes?

yeah you're right, I should charge $60 an hour, it just works better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DilaudidSky Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL I have a personal question about some mechanisms. Would rather not discuss it in open. Can't find anything online about it whatsoever.

I am beating around the bushes with opioid and benzo workings but not much. Got me intrigued on what info you are looking for seeing as it isn't readily Googled.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Who cares, post your question. Or inbox me, you know i'm good for it.
    Originally posted by Sophie Who cares, post your question. Or inbox me, you know i'm good for it.

don't do this, he knows nothing, I have the philosopher's stone. give me your money
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yes give Rizzo your money then inbox me.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box don't do this, he knows nothing, I have the philosopher's stone. give me your money

Originally posted by Sophie Yes give Rizzo your money then inbox me.

listen to this man
    Rizzo, I would like to buy 39 minutes of your time, but I want it at the original rate of $50/h.

I do not even pay my milkman this much
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Rizzo, I would like to buy 39 minutes of your time, but I want it at the original rate of $50/h.

I do not even pay my milkman this much

I'll drop it down to $40/an hour if you pay for an extra hour of me reading Baudelaire and Blake
    Originally posted by Sophie Who cares, post your question. Or inbox me, you know i'm good for it.

I would if it wasn't personal. Once I figure out this 39 minute deal with rizzo i will pm.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box I'll drop it down to $40/an hour if you pay for an extra hour of me reading Baudelaire and Blake

Half hour
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Half hour

okay we'll round and call it $40 hour for a consultation where twenty minutes of it I just recite poetry and the rest I answer your question
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box okay we'll round and call it $40 hour for a consultation where twenty minutes of it I just recite poetry and the rest I answer your question

Deal.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Deal.

ok PM me and ill answer your stupid question and recite poetry at you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you can't figure out the dosage to put your girlfriend in a coma you're using the wrong search terms
    I sent you a reply §m£ÂgØL, darling.
Jump to Top