User Controls

Gone tillers skewers but the lights ain't Silly!!

I hate you DietPiano, fuck you and never come agin till my sweet sandy hideaway in Belarus finds us again!! (Find her in Tehran))

Let us come together over me before I lose my shit again and I told you not to let me do that anymore,

I mean

MY

GODDD

This fuckung Guy, I can't stand this Guy, all he does is fuck me till I can't breathe, but it feels like the BEST, I mean just the BEST

But you wouldn't know any of that, would you?

It's high time we hitch out this hooligan hike and fix our lone stars ******, you are my best traveling jigashit, and I can't wait to

TEER ME up now

Mmm baby, mmm mm m mmmmm more sidess ;))

Now let me in on a sacred secret of old glory that you would never know without

CHECKINS, checkins!

My english teacher called a girl frumpy,
    that has stuck with me

Alloy posetes
    Originally posted by DietPiano CHECKINS, checkins!

I was definately still hallucinating when I made this thread. I didn't know it at the time though.

Above quote is something I will remember forever maybe. It gave me a profound new appreciation for comics and cartoons.

My english teacher called a girl frumpy,
    that has stuck with me

This is true. I liked her and was surprised she put up with enough of my barred out self in high school as she did. We went on a band trip somewhere senior year and I put my head on her shoulder while we were sitting on beds in the hotel room (lots of us there, killing time). I don't think I would have done that without xanax.

That messed up the friendship we had since kgarten pretty badly. She started dating my "best" friend soon after, and they've been dating long distance for 4 years now, her in NYC and him in IA & SD. I don't know either, they're both depressed and anxious and I think scared to leave a safe relationship. He probably hasn't met someone who's expressed interest in him bc tiny shit schools in tiny shit towns; she probably has though, but is afraid.

Like, since high school some people thought I "looked" like the kinda guy that wants to kill himself. I didn't, but it's odd and pretty uncomfortable to know that that's the vibe you give off to people.

Thinking of starting dating site exclusively for depressed people. Untapped demographic.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    One time in psychology class, my teacher (also football coach :/) in 10th grade came in class late (per usual) as the class was watching Teletubbies (agreed upon decision amongst them). My teacher grabbed Helter Skelter that I was reading out of my hands as he walked into class & said in front of everyone "U look like a manson girl, are u?" lol
    I didn't reply. Wtf? 😵
    He repeatedly cornered me asking one time if I was skipping school when I was using the coke machine. How do u skip school in school pumpkin head? Lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top