User Controls

I just wanna hang out with RisiR and mQ

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    We could get fucking RUINED drunk and get a shitload of face tattoos and we'll all pile into a walrus dick purple Mitsubishi Gallant, but in the backseat. I'll lean over the seat and place a cinder-block on the accelerator and we'll have a fucking disco ball in the back and shit and we'll be passing the bottle and the crack stem back and forth and then RisiR leans over and jerks the car into gear and with a powerful motion and fury, the car catches traction and takes off. We're just bangin out in the back seat like a buncha thugs, drinkin liquor and smokin crack, no seat belt on because we're bosses, and the car is rapidly accelerating to over 100MPH when it veers off the road and slams into a ditch, ejecting all three of us through the windshield and scattering us throughout a field. We call out to each other, through a mouth of blood, "D-d-duuudes? *hack, vomit, spit* it hurts bad man!" and then we all EXPIRE in the field.

That's what I want
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Technologist victim of incest
    That’s one hell of a way to go out!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Can I be naked?
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I would like to hang with RisiR, but I feel like I would end up in the trunk of mmQ's car by the end of the night
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † Can I be naked?

Yes. In fact, we're all naked. We're all naked in the back of the walrus dick purple Mitsubishi Gallant. As it gains speed, our DICKS begin to flop and flail around as the car hits pot holes n' shit. We laugh while pointing at each other's dicks like, "HAHAHA LOOK AT YOUR DICK!" - "NO, LOOK AT YOOOOOOUUUURRRR DICK HAHAHAHAHHA!"
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Can we put stare rape in the trunk?
    Yes. As we're laughing at our flopping DICKS, stare rape is in the trunk banging around violently, "GUYS??? HEY GUYS??? THINK YOU COULD LET ME OUT?? THERE'S FIRE ANTS IN HERE! OWWW!!!"

And we all die with laughter, "SHUT UP, FAGET!"
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He's the lone survivor of the crash and the fire ant poison gave him super powers that he will use to fight the evil, big money jedis.

I like the story.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Walrus dick purple is gold

My buddy calls me a walrus because I flop into chairs and lie on floors running my back against it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The OP, "Grimace", is actually a notorious temple member by the name of panthrax.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Can we run over -SpectraL?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Can we run over -SpectraL?

In a turnip truck?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    If it was a turnip truck you'd only have to back over him since he just fell off it
    Originally posted by Sudo If it was a turnip truck you'd only have to back over him since he just fell off it

I suppose if you backed over me far enough, you could then run me over properly.
    RisiR † 29 Autism

That license plate is photoshopped for obvious reasons. The real one says 72+16....
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I suppose if you backed over me far enough, you could then run me over properly.

I'm starting to like you. Stop it.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The OP, "Grimace", is actually a notorious temple member by the name of panthrax.

This is true. The one, the only. The notorious. Thank you for the delightful introduction, Specs.

Originally posted by RisiR † Can we run over -SpectraL?

We will. As our car veers off the road, a lone elderly man steps in front of the car and says something faggy like, "Windows XP is the BEST opera----" before our car SLAMS into him and he rolls over the windshield at the same time all 3 of us are ejected from it, while stare rape slams hard in the trunk. As we all lie in the field, broken-bodied and bloodied, Spectral levitates off the ground and glides over each of us, one at a time, and within an inch of our twisted and mangled faces, he goes, "You don't scare me, kid" and when he delivered his punch line to the last of us, he goes to fly away before he strikes the electrical lines above and is burnt to a crisp and his charred and blackened body falls to the pavement where it explodes into a million little pieces.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It turns out that it wasn't the fire ants that gave stare rape the super powers but SpectraL's angel dust.
    Originally posted by RisiR † It turns out that it wasn't the fire ants that gave stare rape the super powers but SpectraL's angel dust.

Shit, I want some of Speckles's angel dust. Hook a brotha up, dawg.
Jump to Top