User Controls

Totes chicks were the hottest girls in thenworld

Superhero Houston
    Does anyone have their pictures pleas post them for old time sake
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Zoklet chicks were like a platter with 300 boneless wings in all flavors.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Superhero Does anyone have their pictures pleas post them for old time sake

Pedophile detected
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Zoklet chicks were like a platter with 300 boneless wings in all flavors.

Remember LOGIC? That cunt was psycho. She fucked like, half the forum and even tried sinking her fangs into me. She was gonna buy my plane ticket to come out there and plow her box. Hah!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ya she lived in Florida iirc and sent me a bunch of messages too. Remember average Jane?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Sudo Ya she lived in Florida iirc and sent me a bunch of messages too. Remember average Jane?

She lived in California. Yes. Average Jane with the big ole titties.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Some were some weren't. Don't know if PieGirl was Totse or Zoklet, but i don't really care either.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grimace Remember LOGIC? That cunt was psycho. She fucked like, half the forum and even tried sinking her fangs into me. She was gonna buy my plane ticket to come out there and plow her box. Hah!

She TRAUMATIZED me with that raw pussy. I was SO inexperienced, like 18 years old, and she put that pussy on me like the DEVIL.

She put on a Mitch Hedburg album and told me to focus on the JOKES while she SLID up and down my cock!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top