User Controls

Hacking 4 Profit

esbity African Astronaut
    It's different they say.

A hack might be just for information that individual going use rather than sell. Possible monetary experience lead such person to great opportunity.

Say your experience.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you've been reading too many spam posts
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra you've been reading too many spam posts

Spam for making money through many means mainly social engineering. I talk towards more web application hacking to obtain priority information.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I like fried spam.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by esbity Spam for making money through many means mainly social engineering. I talk towards more web application hacking to obtain priority information.

I'll sell you shell access to 5 servers 0.5 BTC each.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    One time I sql injected and got the tables for a website for toys for gifted autistic kids it looked like sploo might like. I didn't do anything with it and felt guilty for even fucking around.

There are still websites with cc data that are sql and xss vulnerable. Id just use the cards because they're only worth a couple bucks each and are best sold through and intermediary that'll want a cut too.

Just sell crack instead
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo One time I sql injected and got the tables for a website for toys for gifted autistic kids it looked like sploo might like. I didn't do anything with it and felt guilty for even fucking around.

There are still websites with cc data that are sql and xss vulnerable. Id just use the cards because they're only worth a couple bucks each and are best sold through and intermediary that'll want a cut too.

Just sell crack instead

If it's original databases that have CC you can sell them on to data brokers. They'll fetch a nice price.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie I'll sell you shell access to 5 servers 0.5 BTC each.

I don't know...
Jump to Top