User Controls

Benzedrex maintenance therapy

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Ok wtf. For the past few years ive been hopelessly addicted to propylhexedrine, vmat2 antagonist taar1 agonist, amphetamine like stimulanr. Very accessable, available over the counter in benzedrex inhalers. If im in ok shape, like supplementing with phenibut gabaergics and have a decent supply of pharmastims im ok, dont need it.

But over the years its given me very very intense euphoria, better than adderall, at ita best, and mild antidepressant effect at its worst.

Im in a halfway house at iop rehab right now and my benzedrex addiction carried over. I tried going a week without it and slept 18 hrs a day with immense head neck back and stonach pains, severe anhedonia and agitation.

Dosed today, usual dose 500mg. I feel... normal again. Cymbalta blunts the euphoriagenesis but im well enough that I walked 3 miles, where yesterday I felt like i was gonna die from walking down the street

Also loperamide is cool (u need p glycoprotein inhibitors to make it cross the blood brain barrier)

That feel when my drug of choice is always available
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I think I will just have a beer.
    What do they say when they see you come in

Oh gee.

rambo..

WONDER what aisles he's surfin TODAY
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    How do you dose those nasty things? I used to not give a fuck and chop em up and eat them. Always 500 mg. But that shit is so gross also I read eating the cotton is probably pretty bad.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    that shit is the worst, fucking with that shit is not worth it. do not even bother. punch yourself in your nuts. it feels better
Jump to Top