User Controls

Perm delete Facebook

Superhero Houston
    Anyone know how to get all the bullshit like post history messages and all this fuckery deleted on FB? Does anyone know? Swim wishes to make the account inaccessible
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    What’s Facebook
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you can disable your account, but they'll keep that forever
    Google it. There’s an option somewhere in the account settings that allows you to either deactivate or delete permanently.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Haxxor What’s Facebook

online holocaust museum
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra online holocaust museum

Before or after?
    The Matrix was actually a documentary about a mild mannered computer programmer trying to delete his facebook.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can deactivate it temporarily

A girl I worked with does that sometimes.

She's interesting, I'm lending some of my retard to her in bits n pieces
    You can permanently delete now also.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Like aldra said, no matter what you do, they keep everything. Deactivate, delete, whatever, they still keep everything.
    Hush Speckles
    Originally posted by ohfralala Hush Speckles

Don't make me have to post another otter video. Nobody wants that.
    Oh I do. I definitely do.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she is litterally ottistic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Superhero Anyone know how to get all the bullshit like post history messages and all this fuckery deleted on FB? Does anyone know? Swim wishes to make the account inaccessible

So there is a rumor (we'll call it a rumor of just some guy who drives a rideshare)..the rideshare driver picked up a manager for Facebook which he must of been really important, he had about 100 people waiting outside in the parking lot at the main Facebook Campus that Lamey's Pakistani and Indian friends work at that I saw in his photo/video bin.. anyhoo

The Manager and Rideshare driver were talking simple shit but the rideshare driver was thinking "What if he just happened to be in my car because I was posting 9/11 manifesto on our Vice President Mike Pense's page?"

When he got out of the rideshare driver's car, he, The FB Manager, simply stated "You know, the stuff you post on facebook never goes away"

or maybe I'm just making this up. LOL, But I'm not.

so NO!
    When you first sign up for Facebook you are agreeing they own everything you post. Nothing after that matters.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL When you first sign up for Facebook you are agreeing they own everything you post. Nothing after that matters.

Yes, I read this somewhere. this is actually true. Do not post any art shit 0f yours if it's not trademark or copyright material.

though there is a law to help protect people for not understanding contracts that have long written out contracts in parts, especially amended over time by other attorneys.

ask an attorney if this is fight-able if you ever get a chance. I mean if they could actually own your works of writing.
    Superhero Houston
    I'll delete everything as long as I they can't two step verification or something I'll be good I'm looking into a verification less way to change username and password
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    We should all just stop facebook.

they could lose 80-90 percent over night.

I bet they would inflate their user counts with fake accounts. then someone who works there could prove this and leave the company.

then everyone else leaves.

a lingering 0.4 percent stays behind because they're employees.. but everyone else fucks the place off.

everyone joins totse-book.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    How do u delete ur account here?
Jump to Top