User Controls

drunk Bill Krozby-posting

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    you'll be right back baby believe me its only a matter of ti-- TIOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

so I went downtown with my friend and her boyfriend Samuel and we were doing a bunch of things and then we were walking along and we found a guy laying on the ground with a person on top of him who was his cousin and she was like help help ya know and we were like ok ya know lets stop to help so we stopped to help and shes like omg hes dying and as it turns out

he died. and i was there for his last moments, I laid beside him like a kitty cat and spoke to him and he had a faint pulse and I was like 'purrrr dude. cmon. dont die on me man.' and he was just kinda blankly staring back at me but I KNEW he KNEW i mean he could see me I know it but yeah he just was close to being dead and it was the weirdest thing I've ever done maybe, how I maintained eye contact with him while his cousin was sort of crying there too , and my friends were behind me, and there's this club right next door with a huge patio and the beats are blaring and all that just a downtown funtime scene and here I am, with this guy, and he dies.

the paramedics came eventually of course and there was fanfare what with their sirens and flashy lights, but nobody but just a few us knew what really happened to that guy. everyone else probably it was just some dude with a broken leg.

then I came home and listened to mariah carey for 4 hours XD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    FAIL
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    WellHung is a krolo alt.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I cringed my asshole inside out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hoe did the last breath come out? Like, raspy, squeaky, thin, gurgley..?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hoe did the last breath come out? Like, raspy, squeaky, thin, gurgley..?

Can you stop it with your near death fetish?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So it was an overdose? That's kind of surreal, I live for moments like that but it's too bad he passed away. Do you ever feel so selfish as to think people coming in and out of your life and dying is for your own benefit and are just characters in your story? That's all I think

How did you feel afterwards? Somber? Elated? Horny?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've witnessed a fatal overdose before. Didn't know the guy until the day his heart stopped beating. It was still absolute shit.

It completely ruined a great party.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol posting in a krolo thread again
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    great party.

was
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Swim watched a man pass out but didn't know if he died. He was fat and leaned forward so it wasn't like he was gonna choke on his tongue. He had a bad feeling so he wiped all his prints down and left. He didn't know he was dead but the next morning he was walking to a dentist appointment and saw the man's daughter outside her school and she called over to him and then he kinda knew something happened.
Jump to Top