User Controls

Where is Malice?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I know he didn't kill himself.

It's been almost a year since the Santa Rosa fires.. when he posted about his place burning down or being chased by angry property owners who thought he was trying to loot their property?

then he was suicidal.

what if someone killed him and used his account to act suicidal as a write off to his disappearance?

:(

seriously.. if he died, this isn't something that should be brushed under the rug. seems only the rich and important, when murdered are investigated properly.

JMHO
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    totse niggers don't die, they just go to a better place (not here)
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box totse niggers don't die, they just go to a better place (not here)

Reddit?

:/
    Originally posted by totse3.com Reddit?

:/
    are you

being f'real mah nigger

if you like reddit so much go back to that fucking contrived corporate shithole
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box are you

being f'real mah nigger

if you like reddit so much go back to that fucking contrived corporate shithole

I just asked if that is what you meant. fuck reddit.

they downpost me so fucking fast on that site. I think they know exactly who I am by my IP.. that place is rigged so people control the upvote count.

I mean I know that's an obvious to most, but I figured it out after about a month of realizing "Where the fuck is my post I just made".. even in new post mode.. GONE

same with imgur.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Everything is controlled.

*Outer Limits.. don't touch that knob* shit right there
    Originally posted by totse3.com I just asked if that is what you meant. fuck reddit.

they downpost me so fucking fast on that site. I think they know exactly who I am by my IP.. that place is rigged so people control the upvote count.

I mean I know that's an obvious to most, but I figured it out after about a month of realizing "Where the fuck is my post I just made".. even in new post mode.. GONE

same with imgur.

don't even fuck with those sites bro, they're not good news
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box don't even fuck with those sites bro, they're not good news

and apparently it really is some users from totse that started it up. along with the late Aaron Shwartz who wrote a few PDF stories on totse. (I came across on usa.gov search)

Aarron was the kid who also helped (of all places.. du du da da) archive.org retrieve public domain pdf books from google who was not willing to give them up for free. so he made a shitload of google accounts and broke into MIT or some place like this (I thought it was actually at google in california.. but he did it from the east coast) and was charged for a serious felony which could of got him 30 years in a federal prison. the FBI I guess went hard on him.

He committed suicide. he helped develop reddit I guess. was a millionaire and dropped out of MIT (or some tech school) at age 19 and was living in a closet in San Francisco he rented out for 600 a month.

they should make a movie about him, fuck Mark Zuckerburg.. boring ass story. (There is a well made documentary about him, free on youtube)
    Originally posted by totse3.com and apparently it really is some users from totse that started it up. along with the late Aaron Shwartz who wrote a few PDF stories on totse. (I came across on usa.gov search)

Aarron was the kid who also helped (of all places.. du du da da) archive.org retrieve public domain pdf books from google who was not willing to give them up for free. so he made a shitload of google accounts and broke into MIT or some place like this (I thought it was actually at google in california.. but he did it from the east coast) and was charged for a serious felony which could of got him 30 years in a federal prison. the FBI I guess went hard on him.

He committed suicide. he helped develop reddit I guess. was a millionaire and dropped out of MIT (or some tech school) at age 19 and was living in a closet in San Francisco he rented out for 600 a month.

they should make a movie about him, fuck Mark Zuckerburg.. boring ass story. (There is a well made documentary about him, free on youtube)

reddit was known from the very beginning to fake user discussions by the creators using sock puppets and bots. nothing has changed except the scope of the operation. don't be naive.

and yes aaron was a good soul but kind of a dumbass in the end.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box reddit was known from the very beginning to fake user discussions by the creators using sock puppets and bots. nothing has changed except the scope of the operation. don't be naive.

and yes aaron was a good soul but kind of a dumbass in the end.

he was a true spirit of Che

it sucks that in my old age I have to go on a 6 degree search for shit to get my point across :(
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Explained Today

Steve Huffman Explained

Steve Huffman is a prepper.

LOL

this is so off topic.

Really.. where is Malice?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box reddit was known from the very beginning to fake user discussions by the creators using sock puppets and bots.

Welcome, to the machine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I killed him
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Malice is either legit dead or in a coma.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Who is Malice?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Who is Malice?

He was a smart autistic guy who posted about his plans to commit suicide and then disappeared.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Thanks Rainbow dash. Sounds like a cool guy, hope he is okay.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning He was a smart autistic guy who posted about his plans to commit suicide and then disappeared.

Originally posted by RisiR † Malice is either legit dead or in a coma.

he might have just logged off and fucked off to do something else. idk, I wasn't around to see what he was posting or how suicidal he might have really been. but people speculate wildly about people's deaths (I'm still alive) all the time
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fuck malice. As far as I'm concerned, he abandoned us. I hope that deserter is currently decomposing underground... and pushing up some pretty daisies.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    That one inch dick nigger finally made the world a better place by leaving.
Jump to Top