User Controls

Never forgive date hookers

Madman African Astronaut
    My interest in this forum just fuckin plummeted over the past few weeks. I'm too sober and I wanna get monged hardcore but I guess I just be uninterested in life forever. I work and read books all day now, I've got an idea for a business and I'm looking into what I need to put it into action. I think you could fuck over anyones business if you operate it yourself and don't charge admin fees. All the same, I blame dh for my disinterest in this forum and truly hate some of the fucking trash from that site and how the same 3 fuckfaces have half the front page full of bullshit. Fuck you hookers, fuck you in your stupid asses. I truly hope you get cancer and you know who I'm talking to. If your PI ever slips I'm putting a rusty aids needle up your asshole and you can try to shit it out without getting infected. I'd go to bed with your asshole lubed up if I were you. eat shit and die
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    It's Friday night, chill.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    go sukadik brah
    Madman African Astronaut
    Wasn't talking to you but sure we can do this you stupid old man, I can just wait for you to die and dig up your body and take a shit in your corpse, I'm not joking when I say that old people need to be limited to one hour of internet a day, go back to facebook and press f to praise jesus fucknut
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Madman I'm not joking when I say that old people need to be limited to one hour of internet a day, go back to facebook and press f to praise jesus fucknut

can we take away their cars too?!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Get your own Cadillac..
    Madman African Astronaut
    please do, have to aggressively pass those fucktards every god damn day

Madman African Astronaut
    Since when did friday night mean shit? Friday night was cool when I drank mountain dew and and hooked a bunch of xboxs together but since then it doesn't mean shit. Saturday night means young and dumb girls at clubs but i've probably got to work and am too pissed off to pick up chicks. friday night pssh, stress is all day everyday except for when I consume ENOUGH drugs
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Madman African Astronaut
    Spectral is the only acceptable old man, enjoy your ED and taking your lack of sexual viability out on younger males, idiots pass on genetics and old men that have no ideas to pass on should be gassed
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its ok, you can call me Daddy
Jump to Top