User Controls

You wannabe social rejects bore me...

WellHung Black Hole
    Ya pathetic bunch of unemployed, disgruntled, lazy, MOON PERSON douchebag losers who still live at home with Mom and Dad. Lol... if you dweebs are the the definition of what's cool around these parts then I'm content to be considered a 'normie'. šŸ˜…šŸ˜ƒā˜ŗ
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Well said, well fed.

Now eat a snickers.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Where have you been?
    He's been to London to see the Queen.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I learned at the family reunion that Iā€™m related to the queen. I also learned that Iā€™m not irish (on moms side) Iā€™m fuckin English/French and we have a family castle in England...

Iā€™m crushed šŸ˜¢
    Allo!!! Hi 5, frenchie!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Where have you been?

Ask the carers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Who? Mike Jones????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Archer513 I learned at the family reunion that Iā€™m related to the queen. I also learned that Iā€™m not irish (on moms side) Iā€™m fuckin English/French and we have a family castle in England…

Iā€™m crushed šŸ˜¢

Yeah every American claims to be related to royalty and have a family castle. There really isn't that amount of castles in England to accommodate them all, and the current residents of them would probably dispute any claim.

It's a bit like those reincarnation nuts who all claim to have been Henry the VIII or Cleopatra....no one is ever Joe Bloggs, random farmer living in a hut.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah every American claims to be related to royalty and have a family castle. There really isn't that amount of castles in England to accommodate them all, and the current residents of them would probably dispute any claim.

It's a bit like those reincarnation nuts who all claim to have been Henry the VIII or Cleopatra….no one is ever Joe Bloggs, random farmer living in a hut.

How DARE you doubt archer??! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜ 
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How DARE you doubt archer??! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜ 

I however am a bonafide "Lord" and can even have the title put on my passport. About 25yrs ago I bought 1 sqft of land on a Scottish Estate and the title came with the land ownership. BOOM!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Where have you been?

Under ur bed.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Pretty sure im employed and have more of a life than most of you idiots.

I actually get laid and have fun.

The new site will be in my name yet will have petty fags that cant push real weight

Douglas Monks

Come suck it but only ezy
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah every American claims to be related to royalty and have a family castle. There really isn't that amount of castles in England to accommodate them all, and the current residents of them would probably dispute any claim.

It's a bit like those reincarnation nuts who all claim to have been Henry the VIII or Cleopatra….no one is ever Joe Bloggs, random farmer living in a hut.

How dare you sir!?!

My cousins did all this research. They have 3 books of records,articles,pics...it seemed legit. Who knows. 17 degrees removed from the queen supposedly. We did find a cemetery last week with a bunch of names that was on her research from the early 1700ā€™s they seemed pretty happy about that. One was a British navel officer that flipped to the American side,which is how we got all our land in Appalachia.
    17 degrees....You're closer to Kevin Bacon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You tell him!!
    RisiR ā€  29 Autism

"Lots of Fun!"
    Originally posted by tee hee hee You tell him!!

Be quiet Henry...
    Splains my mad dancin skillz šŸ¤ 
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I however am a bonafide "Lord" and can even have the title put on my passport. About 25yrs ago I bought 1 sqft of land on a Scottish Estate and the title came with the land ownership. BOOM!

Lord johnson
Jump to Top