User Controls

ordering some mexican food

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    at the local shithole in the wall mexican place, the kind of place that's so authentically ethnic its owners regularly get in legal trouble for cockfighting and running cocaine. the only people that work there are mexicans and mexican americans (beaners that can speak english).

now I expect to have a hard time communicating with these people because they're ignorant savages that refuse to learn english and I'm a racist imperialist that refuses to learn spanish. trying to make sure that the lady taking my order properly understood what I wanted took forever.

fine, whatever.

but then the mexican chick that took my order ends up bitching out the cooks for fucking up my order because somehow they misheard HER.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ANYTHING
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I mean they fucked up the order but was it a good?
    Originally posted by Nil I mean they fucked up the order but was it a good?
    they actually got it right eventually, probably because I was patient and gave the chick a tip, and yeah it's some good stuff.

the whole break-down in communication elicited emotions in between exasperation and hilarity though. it doesn't even matter if you speak their shitty language, they will fuck your order up.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I can't believe its the real rizzo

Rizzo yes he's back

back again

yes he's back

tell a friend

On topic that's no bueno mi hermano
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    What does Mexican spit taste like?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho What does Mexican spit taste like?

spicy
    Superhero Houston
    Your food was made as you ordered it, literally, prepared while you were ordering and trying to remember what a quesadilla and a enchilada. Stick to burrito you fucking kebab
Jump to Top