User Controls

Without benzos, acid fuckin sucks

Item 9 African Astronaut
    I couldn't give a flying fuck hiw cool shit looks when I feel SO restless, SO hungover but im not, Like Im having a fucking stroke or some shit, FUCK THUS SHIT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    oh, and my muscles ache and i cant get comfortable. This is when I might have to piss myself again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ...AND it was only 6 days ago, same dose so not even full 100%, and when i took just 3 ETIZ with this shit, i was like "these tabs are weak" and fell asleep in hours easily
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm gonna post ITT as a shout out to the time you sent me 5 tabs in that cell phone screen package and literally hooked I up. I'll never forget that nigga. And you're better at the darkweb than me, so, I'll. Pay you back even more. I owe you playa
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    it was only 4 but yeah, coulda gave nothing
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    lol i just thinking about elier 2. ause im tripping
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Item 9 it was only 4 but yeah, coulda gave nothing

It was 5. And I thank you. What you need playa
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ It was 5. And I thank you. What you need playa

maybe im the one remenering wromg
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Can somebisy inject me with 100mg valium right now? this shit is fucked
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    EAT SOME NUTMEG

acid without nutmeg is like spring without flowers

clouds without a sky

life without meaning
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    you were always such a genious troll, i see it now
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    lol you probably ttricked so many people into doing rhe WORST drug combos, you are PURE EVIL!!!
    Originally posted by Item 9 you were always such a genious troll, i see it now

eat some fucking nutmeg benzos are for little bitches that don't even deserve to eat acid, if you have to eat fucking benzos to enjoy acid you literally hate Jesus Christ.
    Originally posted by Item 9 lol you probably ttricked so many people into doing rhe WORST drug combos, you are PURE EVIL!!!

fuck you datura on a speed comedown is the best combo ever
    Best thread
    I only smoke the kush on lsd man
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ It was 5. And I thank you. What you need playa

$you know how to do $25 etiz order set it up and i give you shipping imfo
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    o fuck that gimme money for Nitrous, it will be so well spent
    Originally posted by Item 9 $you know how to do $25 etiz order set it up and i give you shipping imfo

fucking benzo addicts are the lowest form of life next to aboriginals.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Nutmeg with LSD actually sounds super amazing, if the LSD can counteract the heavy body load and tiredness of myristicin.

Shulgin theorized that the myristicin in nutmeg metabolized into MMDA, just like the myristicin in parsely and dill has been proven to do.

Judging by my own personal experiences, it's quite possibly true.
Jump to Top