User Controls

beta Male Burt Renolds Dead At 82

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Dead.

That dude tapped Loni Andersons ass for years while tapping ass all over Hollywood. cause he could.

R.I.P
    Smokey!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    RIP Smokey?

Burt was the Bandit.

My late husband looked like Burt Reynolds.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cupocheer RIP Smokey?

Burt was the Bandit.

My late husband looked like Burt Reynolds.

Well who the fuck was Smokey? I thought Burt was Smokey because of his Smokey Black Trans Am

And Jerry (Driving the truck) was the Bandit.. because he was carrying stolen coors beer across state lines for a bet.. by Paul Williams and that fat dude with a mustache.. forget his name.

and the cop (Which I know is sometimes called Smokey after this film was made) was Bufert T Justice.
    I’m gonna masturbate in his honor. Smooth talkin big stache.

RIP pleya.

Owwwwwwww.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala I’m gonna masturbate in his honor. Smooth talkin big stache.

RIP pleya.

Owwwwwwww.

Lol fralala!
    Originally posted by totse3.com Well who the fuck was Smokey? I thought Burt was Smokey because of his Smokey Black Trans Am

And Jerry (Driving the truck) was the Bandit.. because he was carrying stolen coors beer across state lines for a bet.. by Paul Williams and that fat dude with a mustache.. forget his name.

and the cop (Which I know is sometimes called Smokey after this film was made) was Bufert T Justice.

Smokey is the cops as you noted...that's what they call them in CB talk...burt was the bandit.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    and Sally was frog cuz she liked to get jumped,, I woulda blamed Burt for my driving habits but the Dukes came along and got that Honor
Jump to Top