User Controls

You guys like chunky munky!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    aaaah shit you guys like california style mukbangs? i know i sure do

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why would you watch this
    wow looks like we have a faggot that likes to answer a question with a question...

So do you like mukbang?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no I do not.

I don't really see the entertainment value in things like that; dunno how it is in the states but a huge chunk of television shows here are now just cameras following people around when they cook food or renovate houses... I usually watch movies or TV shows about things I couldn't experience in real life - what's the point otherwise?
    ^we like to live vicariously you derpadew!
    why would you watch this

Fucking this. I unwittingly click play and wait for the video to buffer. Some soft hip hop type music begins to play. Something about smoking weed I guess. A whale and an illegal are sitting in front of a fried something. Doesnt even look that appetizing. More shots of the whale and the illegal eating food that looks like garbage. Shitty transitions and enhancements. I look at the play time. HALF A FUCKING HOUR?! I am sixteen seconds in. Fuck that.

Kill yourself for finding this entertaining.
    no I do not.

I don't really see the entertainment value in things like that; dunno how it is in the states but a huge chunk of television shows here are now just cameras following people around when they cook food or renovate houses… I usually watch movies or TV shows about things I couldn't experience in real life - what's the point otherwise?

i cook meth and burn down houses where is my tv show
Jump to Top