User Controls

My stools have been looking real nice, REAL NICE

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I had a small patch where I was getting some funky looking dudes like kinda black and scrappy like something you'd find floating on the top of some old stagnant water, for lack of a better analogy that I can think of, but lately, and just now especially, they are nice looking and solid, but not Too solid, coming out soft, good shape good texture good color.

So that means I don't have a horrible disease like I thought.

Ya'll have pretty consistent stools or do you get the occasional WTF stool like one that makes no sense how it could've even came to be?

And thanks.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Oh, shit...
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    When I eat harvest crunch cereal my stools come out like a body going through the wood chipper like Fargo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo When I eat harvest crunch cereal my stools come out like a body going through the wood chipper like Fargo

I used to eat handfuls of sunflower seeds, shells and all, and I'd imagine my stools were similar. Kinda like if when you don't chew a tortilla chip all the way and swallow a little piece that gets wedged in your throat and you have to slowly swallow over and over drinking waters trying to edge it down bit by bit but the spike of pain after each swallow. Kinda like that but with a dozen chips and they're reluctantly coming out your prison pocket.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    puddin from the store will turn ur poop's black,, chicken and rice makes a nice smooth shit, good color and almost a pleasure during deification
    I want to put frozen puddin pops in my sphclincter
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    WTF @ ^ those two! /smh
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I thought only old dudes like stl worried about their stools?

Unless I drop a record breaking spanner...I don’t check out the leavings...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Archer513 I thought only old dudes like stl worried about their stools?

Unless I drop a record breaking spanner…I don’t check out the leavings…

OH. I always look, if only for the briefest of a glance as they're flushing away. But I can feel when THEY feel different so taking a peek can't ever HURT. Plus poop is funny.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    If your shit wasn't pointed on the end your asshole would slam shut

Unless you are finny.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its funny cause the guy in OPs avatar looks like someone who would play with their terds, maybe smash em up a bit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We are programmed to visually research our bowel movements to ensure health. A naturally engrained quality assurance department of sorts.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho If your shit wasn't pointed on the end your asshole would slam shut

Unless you are finny.

It's true. Like a prison cell closing, sound and all.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor its funny cause the guy in OPs avatar looks like someone who would play with their terds, maybe smash em up a bit

You gotta practice for the family reunion apple bobbing contest somehow.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by mmQ OH. I always look, if only for the briefest of a glance as they're flushing away. But I can feel when THEY feel different so taking a peek can't ever HURT. Plus poop is funny.

How often do you find yourself laughing at the contents of your commode?
    Originally posted by ohfralala We are programmed to visually research our bowel movements to ensure health. A naturally engrained quality assurance department of sorts.

and what are you programmed to be looking for?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor and what are you programmed to be looking for?

for when they make little shapes like smileys and hearts
    Color, consistency, structure, texture, and corn nuts
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL How often do you find yourself laughing at the contents of your commode?

I rarely LAUGH but I usually SMILE. I usually say goodbye too. Sometimes I laugh heartily like the time I found a little leaf in my poo that somehow hadn't digested. Tee hee!!!!!
    Originally posted by ohfralala Color, consistency, structure, texture, and corn nuts

i think the american kennel society uses the same criteria at their doge shows
Jump to Top