User Controls

Anal Cunt / Amy Grant

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    christian.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Amy Grant Heart in Motion was the first CD I ever owned I think my parents got it for me for my 5th birthday or somethin, I fucking loved her. Now I don't care. Is still alive even? I don't care.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Amy Grant Heart in Motion was the first CD I ever owned I think my parents got it for me for my 5th birthday or somethin, I fucking loved her. Now I don't care. Is still alive even? I don't care.

yeah she's still alive you big derpadew i just said my christian parents are seeing her live.
    my first cd was this one

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao!! Wtf
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my first cd was this one

That's pretty gay dude...I hope it was a gift and you didn't actually buy it yourself.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah she's still alive you big derpadew i just said my christian parents are seeing her live.

Shit I don't know maybe its one of those hologram concerts or whatever.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's pretty gay dude…I hope it was a gift and you didn't actually buy it yourself.

My mom gave it to me dude. I was 14 and didnt have a job to buy things dumbass
Jump to Top