User Controls

lookie here Lammy! I want squirrel back on here and the following posters posting in this thread want him back also

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    or not
    Signed
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    THE WEENIE QUEENIE HAS SPOKEN
    HTS highlight reel
    Are we talking about Something Squirrel or 🐿? Either way I agree I guess. Totally unbiased opinion, that "Something Squirrel" bloke was alright.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Your Squirrel

BRING BACK THE FAGGOT LIST
    I expected more interest in this thread
    sorry squirrelieo these niggas dont give a fuck about you,, its sad really,, lammy aught to reinstate ur profile just to fuck with your niggas that dont care
    oh and fuck you buddy for those three inboxes I'm skerred to open
    Originally posted by HTS Are we talking about Something Squirrel or 🐿? Either way I agree I guess. Totally unbiased opinion, that "Something Squirrel" bloke was alright.

What does he do all day now anyway?
    HTS highlight reel
    He says he'll be back when his ban expires, He was really attached to this account for some reason

https://niggasin.space/thread/25787

https://niggasin.space/user/5016
    9 years?

Fuck c’mon Lann-y let little Scrawny COME HOME.

YOU LET FINNY COME BACK FOR FUCK’S SAKE.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by POLECAT sorry Jake, these niggas dont give a fuck about you, its laughable really
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think "the alt king" can figure out his way back on his own. We are jellyfish.
    Originally posted by stl1

I dont know that nigga
    guys?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS He says he'll be back when his ban expires, He was really attached to this account for some reason

https://niggasin.space/thread/25787

https://niggasin.space/user/5016

give him this account back but break the ghost emote
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if we were all ghosts and nobody knew whose ghost you were so like I'm posting as aldra and aldra is posting as POLECAT and lannys posting as SpectraL and risir posting as LJ and Infinity is Zanick and were just ghosts ok and nobody really knows anything and we all fall down like humpty djmpty and he comes (Jesus) and he's like hey stop it ghosts what are yiu doing and we're like ahhhhhh shhhhh. Quiet you FUCK. then we turn into irl shadows and eat the people we're the shadows of, etc.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Then your dad walks in and he's all like "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ADAM'S APPLE? I KNOW I LEFT NY ADAM'S APPLE AROUND HERE!!" super angry jacked up on amphetamines and advil and you're like "dad what? Your Adam's apple is in your throat what the fuck man??" And he's like "NO. IT'S FUCKING NOT. GIVE ME YOURS!" Then he just rips it out of your throat and you can't even say anything because your throat is ripped out.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    etizolololololam
    first time I saw someone on meth I was with my dad and he said hety this guy i know needs help cuz someone is lurkin around his pot field so we went to help the tweeker out but he was bad gone and flippin tha fuk out ,, he had me dad freakkin out some also and I told me dad hey dad,, this guy is on some bad drugs we need to get the fuck outa here before he flips out on us,, my dad said yeah son lets split,, so we did
Jump to Top