User Controls

Totse needs to go now

Playinginmud Yung Blood
    Nobody warned me it would be this bad. In the future DH is all we have to live by and I can't help but think the reason for that is because of what's going on here.

They are against free love!

Users like; Lanny, Enterita, totse2118, infinityshock, Risir, isoterrapine and MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0

All they do is mess up our threads and complain about dh people all day. Don't like the heat get out of the kitchen lol

Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse2118 Take this post down immediately or I will take it down for you, is serious business and I have ways to find you, where you are and the resources to get to you, and the persistence to put my plans into action.

Take the post down or I keep digging.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Listen, I take it back okay.

Just remove the post, I don't have long here and I'm not gonna have it all get messed up by the likes of you.
    HTS highlight reel
    We've been here a lot longer than you, sweaty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    s w e a t y
    Nobody here takes me seriously.

You DH people need to go, not the other way around. it's not a joke.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Spell my name right the next time.
    Originally posted by HTS We've been here a lot longer than you, sweaty.

Doubtful, most of us were online while you were still pooping in a diaper...or even born.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    lol
    Originally posted by stare rape Lol this is our forum. If you can't take the heat, get out of the nuclear reactor.

Most of the DH'ers are doing fine here, and know how to ignore the idiots we have here.

And, if you don't like it here, you're in luck, because forums are free now.

So go make your own and fuck off.

Quitters attitude. If you don't like something you don't leave...you change it into something you do like.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Just realized that this thread was probably just made to make fun of the totse2118 thread made a few hours earlier, so I'll retract my previous statement. What a whiny bitch lol

Carry on.
    Originally posted by stare rape Just realized that this thread was probably just made to make fun of the totse2118 thread made a few hours earlier, so I'll retract my previous statement. What a whiny bitch lol

Carry on.

lolz
    You and cupofcheer need to go.
    Playinginmud Yung Blood
    Go where? Dh is gone.. we are orphans
Jump to Top