User Controls

I want to quit my job

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I already quit once but came back.
    It's a very tiring job and I'm starting to feel suuuuper burned out again.
    I work around 40 hours a week pushing carts for Walmart, in 90 and 100 degree weather.
    The conditions are so bad that I retreat to the filthy restrooms so I can browse the web.
    This is slavery there is no way I will be here forever.
    There is this guy here who has been doing this for 20 years ... He started when he was just a year older than me ... He is also crippled and semi-retarded ... The other guy is like 28 or 29 and limp walks ... Probably because of the job ... When I started my feet would get so sore I would be limping around like a nigger who was gang-banged in prison.
    Capitalism is exploitation and HAS GOT TO END.
    We need to march in the streets and murder people like bezos and zuckerberg.
    Get on autism bucks.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'D RATHER DIE
    THAN GIVE U CONTROL!!

-head like a hole
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Capitalism is exploitation and HAS GOT TO END.
    We need to march in the streets and murder people like bezos and zuckerberg.

Wait, are you fucking NazBol?
    I thought only niggers were shopping cart jockeys.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Get on autism bucks.

I tried but they denied me
    I would love to get on disability though, but do they tax it?
    Idk I make $1,200 a month as is that is slightly more than $700 so I can buy more video games and electronics.
    I fucking hate this shit though.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Just find another job
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Work slower and get fired.

Or find a real job.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    *Stares in wonder
    There are starving Africans in South America what would give their left arms just for the opportunity to live your life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Wait, are you fucking NazBol?

Nazbol?
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Nazbol.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There are starving Africans in South America what would give their left arms just for the opportunity to live your life.

I want all limbs.
    Some csm cocksucker just came out while I was relaxing and browsing outside the garage

He like was "are you on your break" "I need you to go get the carts"

I need you to mcfucking kill yourself and give me your inheritance
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    You can have mine! I mean I only have over 20 years experience in this field. I am sure you are qualified, interested?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho You can have mine! I mean I only have over 20 years experience in this field. I am sure you are qualified, interested?

What are you?
    A autismbux queen?
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho You can have mine! I mean I only have over 20 years experience in this field. I am sure you are qualified, interested?

Are you giving up your street corner after all these years?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Are you giving up your street corner after all these years?

That's my side job faggot.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho That's my side job faggot.

Ah good, see you Friday. 😻
Jump to Top