User Controls

Im gonna get outta that victim mindset.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Stop being a follower and start being a leader.

I mean, I AM better than everyone else, so why arent I acting like it?

I can do this. I can finally get a girlfriend and then emotionally destroy her. Whyd I give up on that plan?

Yeah. Fuck yeah! No more whining about being rejected by that girl irl after chatting for 4 years. Im gonna take life by the fuckin balls!

Enter's back, baby!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Id really like to see less general hatred of women and more specific hatred. I.e. stewardesses are so shallow and forgot to bring me peanuts I.e. nurses are always in a hurry and gossip about dying patients families. There are way more specific reasons to hate women than just them generally not liking you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Sudo Id really like to see less general hatred of women and more specific hatred. I.e. stewardesses are so shallow and forgot to bring me peanuts I.e. nurses are always in a hurry and gossip about dying patients families. There are way more specific reasons to hate women than just them generally not liking you

None of those are even valid reasons to hate women. Try constant lies, manipulation, victimhood, superiority complex and thottery.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by stupid noob None of those are even valid reasons to hate women. Try constant lies, manipulation, victimhood, superiority complex and thottery.

I guess I'm not an angsty beta queer
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just when you think you've recovered, I'm going to victimise you all over again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enterita Stop being a follower and start being a leader.

I can do this. I can finally get a girlfriend and then emotionally destroy her. Whyd I give up on that plan?

Yeah. Fuck yeah! No more whining about being rejected by that girl irl after chatting for 4 years. Im gonna take life by the fuckin balls!

Enter's back, baby!

Im going to take you and Aldra and Fatboy out into the desert of California and Bond you guys with nature.

natural nature stuff.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo Id really like to see less general hatred of women and more specific hatred. I.e. stewardesses are so shallow and forgot to bring me peanuts I.e. nurses are always in a hurry and gossip about dying patients families. There are way more specific reasons to hate women than just them generally not liking you

How about that tuna smell?
    Originally posted by totse3.com Im going to take you and Aldra and Fatboy out into the desert of California and Bond you guys with nature.

natural nature stuff.

I already have my burial plot chosen in a field of soy.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Enterita Stop being a follower and start being a leader.

Enter's back, baby!

*tucks balls out of reach*
    *tucks balls into blall pit*
    esbity African Astronaut
    OP can do it.
Jump to Top