User Controls

All trolling aside, I uh... I made a girl cry earlier this year.

Enterita African Astronaut
    I've told variants of this story in a more entertaining way, to make for good threads, but here's the real version.

There was a girl who was into me for some reason, and kept calling me "cute", "sexy", "attractive", etc. That didn't make sense to me, and after a few dates with her not only continuing to like me, but actually calling my sexy, I went fully psycho and started verbally abusing her, calling her a lying cunt who just wants to fuck me over emotionally by pretending to like me (something that at the time, I was planning to do to women -- so really I had created a paranoia for myself).

Like, I went full ballistic, calling her a sadistic cunt who should kill herself, all because she was showing an interest in me lol.

At first she was like, "are you joking?" and then she started crying. Tears and snot running down her face.

I just remembered that. So fucked lol.

And that was the end of that between us.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    die hiking the outback lil puss
    Come to think of it though, I was probably in the right. No girl ever compliments or shows interest in me, so she probably WAS planning to emotionally destroy me. But then when I say that it's like.... fuck am I just falling into old habits and being paranoid again? Ah fuck it who cares.
    ANYWAY, that's like the one genuinely possibly psychotic thing I've ever done. Thoughts?
    It's so fucked that I'm thinking back on that and thinking I may have been in the right, because it's not normal for a girl to like me. But I thought I got over that paranoia and stuff. Could I have been in the right? Was she planning to emotionally destroy me? LOL fuck.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    She was probably just naive to how fucked up you are and was shocked to see it. You probably fucked up something that might have made you feel better about yourself and women in general.

But she was probably straylian so it's ok
    I bet she’s married to a rich dude now and doesn’t even remember your name.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I bet she’s married to a rich dude now and doesn’t even remember your name.

I honestly just spent at least 5 seconds trying to remember her name then, so I guess we're even.
    Yeah right you’ve got her name tattooed above your dick and cry every time you masturbate.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Yeah right you’ve got her name tattooed above your dick and cry every time you masturbate.

no?
    Originally posted by ohfralala

Who did you lose your virginity to? Did he love you? Are you still in contact with him? Questions to think about.
    My uncle. Yes. Yes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala My uncle. Yes. Yes.

Joke answer because the real answer is too emotionally difficult to recall, isn't it?

Nah we actually saw each other back around Christmas. Sometimes a joke is just a joke.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nah we actually saw each other back around Christmas. Sometimes a joke is just a joke.

Tell me ohfralala, did you love him?
    Uhhhhhh lol
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita Was she planning to emotionally destroy me?

That could only happen if you let her. You are in control of your own emotions, remember.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q You are in control of your own emotions, remember.

Is this the first enter thread you've ever seen?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    You were right, that's why she started crying. That's what all women do when caught in a lie. You should have beaten her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top