User Controls

Enterita's 2000th Post Spectacular!!!

Enterita African Astronaut
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    knock it off.

congrats and good luck fighting the shit-dragons
    Lol you made your 2000th post about me? I own you.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol you made your 2000th post about me? I own you.

Put that bra back on little lady.

And Enter is almost certainly Hobo. it looks a shitload like him. But that means Enter lived in the USA.. in Ohio? did you go to Ohio State, Enter? Big Red?
    Don’t tell me what to do
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by ohfralala Don’t tell me what to do

Holding my response.. for now.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol you made your 2000th post about me? I own you.

You originally deleted your profile and posts on the site where you posted that tit pic

then you left the site for days

you were horrified when that got out

then I made it so you're posting the pic yourself in an attempt to say, "look! I'm posting it too! It doesn't get to me at all!" so I'll stop.

but i'll never stop you cunt.

I own YOU.

Enter you do realize we used to post nudes on DH right? Lol

Ffs mate post it every second for the rest of your life if you want to spend your time that way. That’s your prerogative.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Enter you do realize we used to post nudes on DH right? Lol

Ffs mate post it every second for the rest of your life if you want to spend your time that way. That’s your prerogative.

You know what? I'm gonna be the bigger person (not literally in this case, obviously) and not post your tit pics anymore. But if you want to spend your time posting it, that's your prerogative.
    Either way you’re going to obsess over me and make multiple threads giving me all of your attention. You can’t control yourself.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Either way you’re going to obsess over me and make multiple threads giving me all of your attention. You can’t control yourself.

No, I'm sorry. It's nothing personal, I just hate women.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Masturbated to this thread
    You’re pretty funny when you’re not stuck in your shtick and repeating yourself like a hardcore autist trying painfully hard to garner attention.

At that point you’re just the NiS version of WellHung.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    pffffff 2k? i had 40k on totse. 10th highest post count on the whole site, all of it actual good info or ripping fags a new one, none of that stupid HB or SG posting you faggots did/do, and i sure the fuck didn't make any gay ass comics in my posts. nope, just nothing but pure information and vitriol for plebs such as yourself enter. leave the poor fat girl alone, if she wants to be fat let her be fat.

no jk, but at least find a better way to make fun of her than that one tit pic. i read the titty thread you made, and it was funny, but you're driving the joke in to the ground, you have a habit of doing that.

also, nb4 you crack jokes about her actually being my wife.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Heh
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Heh

Shut the fuck up tubby.
    *masturbates*
    Originally posted by ohfralala *masturbates*

I'll bet it smells and sounds like a tub of old cottage cheese.
    I’m sure that’s a very familiar smell and sound for you considering you hear it every night while fucking your wife.
Jump to Top