User Controls

If you had the power to send people to an eternity of horrific pain...

Enterita African Astronaut
    ...who would you send there?

If I had those magical powers, I'd send my old school bully, this fag who kept annoying me on another forum once, and every single DH user who never fucked off and still posts on our forum as of today.
    Oh, also, that girl who rejected me IRL after chatting online.
    I’d send you to be bullied by your old school bully
    Originally posted by ohfralala I’d send you to be bullied by your old school bully

I’d also make you stare at my tit for the rest of your life and that’s all you’d ever be able to see

Actually your bully’s face would be my tit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala I’d also make you stare at my tit for the rest of your life and that’s all you’d ever be able to see

Actually your bully’s face would be my tit

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I would send the "Dad" I was adopted by to a serious view of how much pain he put my family and others throug, over the years.

but nothing for eternity.

some bullies the same. probably not as long.

I don't wish eternal tormenting. maybe a period of time in pergatory. to clean them as most of us should have some of. if Pergatory is a real thing, it beats going to the actual Hell. regardless if it's fire or icey cold.. the tormentation and pain a soul would experience by demonic things. just knowing how to push the buttons that trigger you and giving you annoying pain all over your body, like a really bad sunburn at second degree burns or an actual burning of first degree.. all over your spiritual self.. feeling like a human body in pain with these asshole spirits just fucking with you all the time.

then showing all the shitty things you did. I have a feeling some of you would laugh at first.. and that gives you extra time out in Hell Light.

also I don't believe God is going to have a plan of letting us just play harps on a cloud.. probably like a quest now and then.. you sitting around in your spiritual paradise and suddenly, Hey Enter .. You need to go and get me a glass of water, from planet Poop. without allowing that water to smell of the planet. and you have to fight shit monsters and dragons with faith and a small sword.

Why.. Because it's God, and he wills this water. Not saying this would happen, but it might be like real dragon fighting and stuff while never losing your faith. it's the next level up. no doubt, no fear.. just one gear, go (charlie sheen)
    Originally posted by ohfralala

stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    I would send OP.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Well, for starters...

Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein...
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q Well, for starters…

Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein…

Faggot. Hitler did nothing wrong, and Saddam didn't really do much wrong either. You're a fucking jedi aren't you? Either that or you legit don't understand a damn thing about Iraq, or Germany and what the jedis did to both of those countries, and why they wanted to destroy them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Nobody. No matter how serious one's crimes are, they are still finite and do not deserve infinite punishment.

Originally posted by stare rape Nobody. No matter how serious one's crimes are, they are still finite and do not deserve infinite punishment.

Murder is not finite.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Murder is not finite.

Sure it is. The dead person doesn't give a shit, and the family will eventually get over it, even if it's not until they die themselves

So the punishment should be high, but not infinite
    Originally posted by stare rape Sure it is. The dead person doesn't give a shit, and the family will eventually get over it, even if it's not until they die themselves

So the punishment should be high, but not infinite

Hell isn't real anyway.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Hell isn't real anyway.

Let's hope so

I don't think it exists either. Seems like one of those things that was added later to scare people into doing what the priests and elders wanted them to do
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by stupid noob Saddam didn't really do much wrong either

his sons though
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra his sons though

The sons were executed for just being Suddam's Sons.

some story about how evil doers they were doing.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by totse3.com The sons were executed for just being Suddam's Sons.

some story about how evil doers they were doing.

no, Uday in particular was an awful degenerate, you should look him up

Qusay was more into extortion and corruption from memory
    HTS highlight reel
    I wouldn't send anyone.

Jesus. You people are monsters.

If I had to send someone I'd send whoever gave me the option to do it.
Jump to Top