User Controls

I'm not done doin god tier drugs yet

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm done with life ruining drugs.

*blasts a g of tech*

:)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm done with life ruining drugs.

*blasts a g of tech*

:)

this isnt the edgiest post ive ever read in my life. im pointing this out to show i DO belong here!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla this isnt the edgiest post ive ever read in my life. im pointing this out to show i DO belong here!

*brings out scroll of your Bundy posts*
    DID THEY TAKE YOUR SPICE
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Lean makes me fall asleep but I still like it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ *brings out scroll of your Bundy posts*

DaturaRetroWave
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I'm still working on quitting everything. I'm not going to stop occasional psychedelic/disso use, don't see any need to, and it's not often that I use them anyway

As for the harder stuff, I'm perfectly fine without it. The problem is, I start drinking, order another half ball, and then binge for two weeks. Then I come on here and talk about how I'm done with meth and am going to straighten my life out and so on and so forth. On the bright side, I have completely put a stop to the opioid use other than T-PAIN.

So quitting drinking is going to be the hard part. With everything that's going on it's just about the only way I can get enough sleep. But I now make enough money to not need roommates (though things will be tight for a bit), and have packed my shit up and will be leaving as soon as I find a reasonably priced place for rent.

I think it will be much easier for me to quit if i'm living alone.

Best of luck OP.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yes

I will deal with our dealings when I figure out paypal because i suck at paypal

Give me your paypal

i didnt send any money yet so its all good
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    what kind of drugs are god-tier? the kind that make you see god? the kind that make you feel like god? the kind that let you talk to him?
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box what kind of drugs are god-tier? the kind that make you see god? the kind that make you feel like god? the kind that let you talk to him?

lol

hello mr. policeman
    Foiled!!!

If it wasn't for you meddling kids
    That's a difficult word for childrens
    they think you're going to wrap them in foil
    Tin foil is better than seran wrap, but is NOISIER
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Haha I'll wrap you in foil like Susan Boyle, suck on my ass like I had a boil

And I do, it's true, inside of my left butt cheek so what to do?

Nigga I pop it. Let the puss stream out like nostradamus? Thst doesn't make sense like Mike Pence but the matter of the fact is the fact of the matter, unstable

Unstable able able able

Unable to write a fucking a fable about Cain and Abel.

Where's my record label? Can't afford basic cable. Wish I was a horse and fucking in a stable. Smash a table over your dad's email address while he's wearing a dress addressing the wearing of dresses, youre all fucking messes ND I hate you, etc
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    That was really good. You're on something today
Jump to Top