User Controls

Monster Hunter World

HTS highlight reel
    Goddamn I love this game. It is visual crack cocaine. I've been playing it so much that I've gotten serious eye strain to the point where I couldn't even open my eyes for like half an hour. That has never happened to me before. MH games hit the autistic part of my brain juuuuust right.

Insect Glaive niggas unite. I got a giant ass adorable moth on my arm and shit.

Does anyone else have this game on Steam? /lamenting the lack of cross platform play
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    This game is killing me. Fuck

Seriously, CAPCOM, cut me some fucking slack here.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I thought about picking it up since it's on PS4 now and cheap.

How open-worldy is it? I've read it's kinda but not really. Are the areas you boot into from the mainhub big enough to get lost exploring or is it "Here's your arena, fuck shit up"?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, I've been thinking about it too. All my friends are normies who probably won't play it though, how fun is the single player?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by RisiR † I thought about picking it up since it's on PS4 now and cheap.

How open-worldy is it? I've read it's kinda but not really. Are the areas you boot into from the mainhub big enough to get lost exploring or is it "Here's your arena, fuck shit up"?

"Kinda but not really" is definitely the most accurate description. There are like 5 or 6 open world areas, a couple of which are pretty small and boring. There's a good amount of verticality to some of the level designs though, so yeah - some areas are big and explorable. I've definitely gotten my stupid ass lost before, but the levels aren't huge.

Originally posted by Lanny
    Yeah, I've been thinking about it too. All my friends are normies who probably won't play it though, how fun is the single player?

Multiplayer kinda sucks sometimes. The majority of the times I've tried anything with randoms, they've died until we failed the mission because quests have a shared life pool. That said, it is really satisfying when people don't fail the quests for you by dying like plebs. Anyway, yeah... because of how unreliable people can be, I've played most of the game solo. It's fun as heck, at least when the game isn't aggressively cheesing you by sending every large monster in the area to the same goddamn part of the map while you're trying to kill one of them.
    Sickkent Yung Blood
    You talking about relating gods fucking nectar to some jumble of ones and zeroes? Fuck you nigger, kill yourself and you dont know how to fucking live life.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sickkent You talking about relating gods fucking nectar to some jumble of ones and zeroes? Fuck you nigger, kill yourself and you dont know how to fucking live life.

Oy, crack is fine too. Crack + this game would be cracktastic.
Jump to Top