User Controls

Jordan B. Peterson on Burger King

Enterita African Astronaut
    Pretty interesting stuff.

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm so sick of Jordan Peterson I hate that I agree with him on some things because he's kind of insufferable

Didn't watch just offering my opinion
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jesus fucking Christ Jordan Peterson couldn’t be a bigger waste of space if he tried. What a shitty attempt at trying to substantiate a viewpoint on something.

Hurr durr Burger King that name is so bloody complicated it took me three hours to figure out and I still can’t finish my thought process at the end of this 2 minute video. Fucking kill yourself my dude.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ok I listened to it now and it wasn't interesting at all. "King" is a patriarchal title is pretty much all he said and in the picture he's clearly at Tim Hortons. Yawn/staylia
    Originally posted by ohfralala Jesus fucking Christ Jordan Peterson couldn’t be a bigger waste of space if he tried. What a shitty attempt at trying to substantiate a viewpoint on something.

Hurr durr Burger King that name is so bloody complicated it took me three hours to figure out and I still can’t finish my thought process at the end of this 2 minute video. Fucking kill yourself my dude.

it's a parody of Jordan Peterson you fucking idiot, lmfao.

this is the post you made to return to the site with. holy fuk you're embarassing hahahaha

Risir are you reading this, lmfao
    Originally posted by ohfralala Jesus fucking Christ Jordan Peterson couldn’t be a bigger waste of space if he tried. What a shitty attempt at trying to substantiate a viewpoint on something.

hahahaha she was so sure of herself and feeling so confident when making this post

dumb fat cunt
    Originally posted by Enterita it's a parody of Jordan Peterson you fucking idiot, lmfao.

Which only reiterates that Jordan Peterson is a fucking dumbass cuck fag that only other cuck fags value on the internet.
    I mean it literally sounds like every other video of him I’ve ever heard lol.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Which only reiterates that Jordan Peterson is a fucking dumbass cuck fag that only other cuck fags value on the internet.

That "dumbass cuck fag" makes over 100,000 dollars a month from patreon supporters alone. How much do you make, fatso?
    ITT we learn Enter contributes to Jordan Peterson’s salary while living in a basement.
    Originally posted by ohfralala ITT we learn Enter contributes to Jordan Peterson’s salary while living in a basement.

ad hominem, as usual

reminder that this was posted:

loooooooool
    So was this lol

Originally posted by Sudo Ok I listened to it now and it wasn't interesting at all. "King" is a patriarchal title is pretty much all he said and in the picture he's clearly at Tim Hortons. Yawn/staylia
    Originally posted by ohfralala So was this lol

Your post was far more embarrassing, especially since it was your "big comeback".
    Your entire existence is an embarrassment and I’m most certain your mother told you on numerous occasions you should have been an abortion.
    Oh and I posted last night ding dong.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Your entire existence is an embarrassment and I’m most certain your mother told you on numerous occasions you should have been an abortion.

speaking of which, do you regret yours since you won't really have a chance to have kids now
    Oh I’ve had abortions now? Lol
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh I’ve had abortions now? Lol

i don't know their names since they're all the fucking same, some DH guy who was messaging me about you said you had an abortion
    And you just automatically believe some guy from some site who’s messaging you about some girl?

I thought you were supposed to be smarter than that. I’ve never had an abortion lol.
Jump to Top