User Controls

the false news

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    for the past few months i've been living in a cave on the mountainside practicing the flute and examining the notes i plan and their effects on the EEG such as beta and theta waves. i have developed long serenades to rapidly shift the receiver through any predetermined path of brainwave frequencies.

at first i practiced on the flute, but then i realized that doing so outs myself as atypical. so ive been using a dog whistle which expresses as an almost inaudible pitch.. its not perfect because the higher pitch has a bias towards specific brain wavelengths.

the purpose of this is to resurrect people immediately after death as my personal servants... the brain is alive for a while after death and this can be manipulated to bring the newly dead into a mindless soldier.

the trianglist complex has been guarded by this decaying flesh for months and we use trapdoors and hallways full of snakes as decoys so they can never reach the heart of the pyramid and dethrone the king. ah yes, it feels good to be a gangster.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You're one hitchhiking trip and a buttfuck away from playing your tunes to a goose at a pond.
Jump to Top