User Controls

ATTN: LSD

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I need you to be completely honest here. Did you suck stupid noob's leg out of the socket?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Maybe you should bring up your disgusting sexual tendencies at your next Heroin anonymous group session.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Maybe you should bring up your disgusting sexual tendencies at your next Heroin anonymous group session.

Awe, shoot, now hold yer damn redneck guns for a gotd damn cotton pickan minute, sport.

Just cause a feller likes ter practice incest and gets off on the zoklet pooperazi,

dont mean the foul junkie closet flaming sistah merits a prejodissed, ya hear?

the whippershapper loves his moms genetalia. Hes cock thirsty and ascared of yalls bullyins.

give him his validation, or ill sick fluffy... the washboard wailin banjo lickin moonshine distillin platypus on yas
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ROFL.

Oh My God. Hahahahhahahhaaa 😋
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's the crystals in your avatar?
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † I need you to be completely honest here. Did you suck stupid noob's leg out of the socket?

Looool
    i'm so fuckin stoned right now
    i remember there was a time when getting high would totally erase my bad mood and it would make me happy but at some point you get a tolerance to that effect and now when I get stoned if I'm pissed off about something I just stay pissed off. What drug can I take that will make me be in a good mood?
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i remember there was a time when getting high would totally erase my bad mood and it would make me happy but at some point you get a tolerance to that effect and now when I get stoned if I'm pissed off about something I just stay pissed off. What drug can I take that will make me be in a good mood?

Valium?
    well i just spontaneously tried to see if i could quit etiz and Crouton and nicotine all pretty much at the same time, so maybe i'm not really looking for more drugs after all. so far going strong but my brain is kinda just like wtf are you doing mate
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    mdma microdose
    Originally posted by RisiR † What's the crystals in your avatar?

I pumped sploo full of amphetamines, estrogen and chemo, bdsm the shit out of him

captured all his nipple, gooch and armpit sweat into my beaker, distilled it

....I call it sploogoosh. The essence of abysmal hyperslag staunch
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i remember there was a time when getting high would totally erase my bad mood and it would make me happy but at some point you get a tolerance to that effect and now when I get stoned if I'm pissed off about something I just stay pissed off. What drug can I take that will make me be in a good mood?

Run a couple of miles. That always works for me. The anger fuels me and turns into some kind of "lone wolf" mentality that feels really good.
Jump to Top