User Controls

If you disagree with me about anything I hate you and wish you were dead.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Does anybody here agree with that? I feel like on this site, or anywhere online really, it's becoming increasingly difficult to have an opposing viewpoint with someone without it immediately turning into a pissing match of egos where the goal is to have the best reply rather than actually discuss or listen to outside viewpoints. Sure there's exceptions and there are a handful of good discussions that take place here and elsewhere, but it's just an observation of mine. I don't know why everyone is so fucking sensitive. R-E-L-A-X

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I will take that to heart.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will take that to heart.

What's that supposed to mean?? HEART? You patronizing FUCK! BURN IN HELL YOU SACK OF SHIT@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rageface:
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's because nine out of ten people are irrational.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    What's that supposed to mean?? HEART? You patronizing FUCK! BURN IN HELL YOU SACK OF SHIT@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rageface:

Bless your heart mmQ!
    I have no idea what your talking about but I will agree with you. Nice wet pussy btw
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I swear a cop could walk up behind a lady shopping for shoes, blow her brains out, and people would defend the cop because the lady shopping for shoes could have had a weapon hidden in a shoe and was potentially going to open fire on the shoe store.

"Der carps are perting der liefs on der line evryday u try beeng a carp dey feer fur der liefs!"

"Uh, NO. Some cops are fucks and licking their cringe boots doesn't change that fact."

"Not all carps are bad! Stop blayming them all for the acshuns of a few!"

"I'm not blaming them all."

"Dey protect us and make us sayfer you just hayte carps becuz yous a trubblemayker!"

"I don't hate police; I never said I did."

"Kill ALL Murslims they are all THE SAME!"

"What?"

"I liek toitles."

Cops are gay and so are the people claiming HURR DURR TREYVON MARTIN GOTZ SHOTZ CUZ HE BLACK. This analogy extends to all police officers and nigger that claim other niggers got shot just because they are black.

I brought a chart.

Wow, could it be that blacks are over represented when it comes to crimes committed sorted by race? And boy would it be a stretch to imagine that if X percent of criminals tend to get shot by police and blacks are over represented in criminality that blacks tend to get shot more? This is math people... Not racism.

Also this chart indicates that the media are liars, taxation is theft, and government does not exist, save for the buildings and people wearing costumes with a monopoly on violence.

THANK YOU, [SIZE=28px]AMEN.[/SIZE]
    But watching the world burn is one of the greatest things about being alive in this day and age.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just can't stand apologists that refuse to acknowledge police can and do make the wrong choice sometimes, whether the victim is male female white black or otherwise, sometimes they shoot to kill way quicker than is necessary. "He moved his hands weird" shouldn't be justification to open fire. It's why there's rules of engagement with combat veterans. A cop's job is to protect, to serve, and to apprehend suspects alive by all means.
    I have never seen you give a rational argument or hold a decent discussion.
    ACAB Houston
    I can almost certainly guarantee you that if you are reading this sentence right now I hate you and wish you were dead.
    ACAB Houston
    So, I just read the thread and I'm very entertained. 10/10.

I also feel like this is directed at me for some reason and I want to apologoize. I'm just a force of nature and I love combat-foruming. The pissing matches I have with Obbe, Psycho or had with with Iron John and Infinityshit are just a hobby of mine I'd appreciate the freedom to continue having them without offending you so we'll have to figure this out somehow.

I'd say Mexican knife fight to the death. I'll fuck you up.
    I can almost certainly guarantee you that if you are reading this sentence right now I hate you and wish you were dead.

I realized this a great long while ago, mon frére.
    ACAB Houston
    I like the humor in this thread. It's different than our usual dick joke, dead baby kinda style
    I dont agree with op and wish he were dead.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

thats so edgy, go piant your finger nails black and cry you in your room at your mothers house. faggot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have never seen you give a rational argument or hold a decent discussion.

How come?

[greentext]>when you project so hard your suicidal tendencies break through[/greentext]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm trying to make the edgiest thread this side of the Mississippi and I'm gonna need more contribooting.

Jump to Top