User Controls

Terry Da... Dav-Davis

Bueno motherfucker
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he died?
    Terry was our only hope against the CIA niggers.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, why RIP?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good

Have fun with your nigger cattle because I sure as hell ain't gonna suck your fucking jedi nigger cock. Are you fucking crazy? I have a fucking space alien.
    https://archive.fo/i7I4L
    Apparently hit by a train.

He's coding with God now ✝️

πŸš‚πŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸš‹πŸš‹πŸš‹πŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšˆπŸšˆπŸšˆ

RIP Sweet Prince ⚰️ 😿
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Oh shit, man.

RIP.
    I heard that OS engineers automatically get assigned to new universe creation in heaven
    πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»
    🌌
    🌍🌟
    πŸ‘ΎπŸ™πŸ²πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning https://archive.fo/i7I4L
    Apparently hit by a train.

if that's him, sounds like suicide. or god told him to fight a train.

There were no signs as of now that the man was intoxicated, and witnesses β€œsaw him straddle the rail” Carrico said
    Skills shortage in heaven cos God won't pay the going rate
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    Oh, wait he fucking dead? The glow in the darks were the ones who killed him, he was our only true savior.

F
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, the temple OS website says he's dead which seems about as official as it gets. Also has what I would guess is the last video he ever made, he clearly looks worn down.

Terry is the nig people should hold a moment of respectful silence for, not this tumor brain mccain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    I never knew who he was until now.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    It seems so bizarre to think that Terry could have died in such a horrific manner.
    Imagine what it must have looked like for his body to be crushed by a train.
    Look at that lovely face then imagine him being run over :( it's like thinking of someone torturing a little puppy
    God Bless you Terry, I hope you're doing alright in the next life, hopefully the nigger monkeys and CIA glow in the darks don't exist in that timeline.
    He legit could have committed suicide.
    Living with severe mental illness was probably really tiring him out and he got to the point where he couldn't take it anymore and decided to kill himself, or maybe the voices in his head were telling him things that drove him to sit there and be run over.
    It's also possible he was a secret agent trying to take down the cabal and the cia niggers used RNM tech to suicide him.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine He legit could have committed suicide.
    Living with severe mental illness was probably really tiring him out and he got to the point where he couldn't take it anymore and decided to kill himself, or maybe the voices in his head were telling him things that drove him to sit there and be run over.
    It's also possible he was a secret agent trying to take down the cabal and the cia niggers used RNM tech to suicide him.

Well he got kicked out of his parents house, had nowhere to go, no one to turn to, and was living in a van in the area where he was killed, so it's reasonable to think it was suicide.

He wasn't easy to deal with when he'd get bad with his delusions.

Some people on 4chan /g/ were going to do a gofundme for him, but it was poo-pooed by some of the wastes of life over there.
    He was going on a roadtrip though, he called it his "Great American Adventure".
    Plus a few weeks ago he was interviewed by a couple teenagers and before that he would routinely livestream himself and upload videos to youtube.
    I think more than likely is that his psychosis made him think it was a good idea to sit on the railroad tracks like that.
    Also someone archived a ton of Terry's works

http://ia600600.us.archive.org/31/items/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/

"Hi I'm Terry Davis, I'm the smartest programmer that's ever lived. I was chosen by God to make his Temple and I was given divine intellect."

His last video from the day he died:

He seems in bad shape
Jump to Top