User Controls

Game ideas

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Coughgel bundys infernal hellride

Play as coughgel bundy, the zuave, ultra lush socialite who livens the buzz of the night by taking on as many exotic little corpses as he can.. work your way up, start with mongolroy 30s and once you've mastered drugging a tronkosally's dogstickjuice, you'll be ready for bigger and better affairs

The goal of the game is to grow an empire of loyal henchmen and build a society where rape, dismemberment and murder of women is the primary objective.

Jonestown

Four players all for themselves in a giant field. Each player is assigned 8 colonists, who aid as their protectors. Colonists chosen by Poindexter dodgeball. The colonists are.. fuck idk where I was going with this.

Field full of like 64 people all streetclothed. The goal is to form the biggest race riot you can in the most abrupt period of time possible. Game starts with 4 people, all seemingly unrelated, spreading word of a race riot. Eventually tension rises. One nigger one white one spic and one gook are the 4 leaders, other 60 are of mixed ethnicity. Winner is whatever race can avoid being splorkd
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    Rainbow but more guns
    Super suvenyhoy 128:
    You are born a microblip of a poarticle into a universe with unknown properties. With the assistance of an artificial intelligence virtual baby consciousness apparatus, you can parent a machine blip as though it were a fetus. Ages exactly like a real child. It perceives everything as whatever is inside a green screen room, while you wear a vr mask and witness only it and it's constructs. Seeds are completely randomised , so you could be lucky and get a bright blip to become you4 neurobro in 20 years or forced to feel sorry for a mongolplot forever
    Originally posted by Dissociator Super suvenyhoy 128:
    You are born a microblip of a poarticle into a universe with unknown properties. With the assistance of an artificial intelligence virtual baby consciousness apparatus, you can parent a machine blip as though it were a fetus. Ages exactly like a real child. It perceives everything as whatever is inside a green screen room, while you wear a vr mask and witness only it and it's constructs. Seeds are completely randomised , so you could be lucky and get a bright blip to become you4 neurobro in 20 years or forced to feel sorry for a mongolplot forever

The limit of the entities intelligence is.. limitless. Can be engineered to create immortality (theoretical technology only available on flinkoid rhomboid dronegar fragment 25i
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I guess taking something like lexapro and a secondary SSRI and then drink some Niquil isn't a good idea. I'm weaning off of one and going to ask to be put on the other and because I have had bronchitis I hit a shot of the liquorice tasting bundy

I kept seeing tiny red spiders. but they weren't there. plus my muscles were twitchy as shit.

kind of scared me and then I became somewhat amused by them.
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    Halo 2 remake
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Make a virtual reality of what it's like to suffer and then perhaps people can know how this feels.. you will have to be able to stimulate wearing a body suit where zaps in the back of skull and in your chest with emotions

you want to replace your life with games.. I'll give you a life of games
Jump to Top