User Controls

listening to Infowars while at work

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Good thing I live in Indiana otherwise some liberal or handsome and well tanned individual might try attacking me.
    This is really helping to pass the time.
    Btw should I buy a maga hat and Infowars shirt and wear them on holloween, I'm cosplaying as a 2010s kid.
    Pretty awkward having them curse and yell about John mctumor while customers pass by ;_;
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Alex Jones is a shill. He used to seem real but he's just a real shill. just like The Donald.

Alex's ex wife has some big ol titties.. id love to play with them. but for luls.. she should marry a black dude and make off with Alex's bank account
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by totse3.com Alex Jones is a shill. He used to seem real but he's just a real shill. just like The Donald.

Alex's ex wife has some big ol titties.. id love to play with them. but for luls.. she should marry a black dude and make off with Alex's bank account

You might not witness it yourself but there will be a nice, cozy place for your nigger-children in the gas chambers you fucking kike.

I honestly can't wait.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Totse2001 is our resident JIDF shill
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † You might not witness it yourself but there will be a nice, cozy place for your nigger-children in the gas chambers you fucking kike.

I honestly can't wait.

I can't wait til the German Government sees your hate post and gives you 20 years for even thinking of racist stupudity
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    Did you see the one where he had Dr Steve pochenic?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Did you see the one where he had Dr Steve pochenic?

Not a real Doctor (If you mean the Surfer Doctor)
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Sorry.. different Doctor

here is Sethward the Snake

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Totse2001 is our resident JIDF shill

I informed JIDF of this website.

good luck, PAL!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by totse3.com I can't wait til the German Government sees your hate post and gives you 20 years for even thinking of racist stupudity

I wish the Holocaust had really happened so we wouldn't have to skip over your schizzo shit when browsing NIS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † I wish the Holocaust had really happened so we wouldn't have to skip over your schizzo shit when browsing NIS.

Wasn't raised a jedi.

I suggested some jedi lineage like I'm sure you have. especially being German. You have German jedis and many Germans have jedi lineage. you hate your own people. you hate your own family. Go pray to your false Odin God and ask him how to deal with this dilemma
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    My lineage is traceable to German knights in the 1400s. We don't have to do a 23 and me test to see we aren't fucking kikes. We actually kept track unlike your ancestors who fled from their fatherland like rats or were given proper names by their owners when they arrived, Kunta.

Picture of a German "Ahnenpass"

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † My lineage is traceable to German knights in the 1400s. We don't have to do a 23 and me test to see we aren't fucking kikes. We actually kept track unlike your ancestors who fled from their fatherland like rats or were given proper names by their owners when they arrived, Kunta.

Picture of a German "Ahnenpass"

you picked it up at a bizarre store along with a can of RiCIN Gas? hence the name?

Just like that film "Falling Down"
    Mein grandma vast Hitler youth
    She was Austrian and married a Chinese man (mein grandpa)
    I am the master raciest person here.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Mein grandma vast Hitler youth

Das nennt sich Blutschande und wird mit dem Tode bestraft mein Freund.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Mein grandma vast Hitler youth

go fuck yourself you little weeaboo
    Originally posted by totse3.com go fuck yourself you little weeaboo

You are officially on my shitlist
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You are officially on my shitlist

I'm sorry :( it's just you were thanking RisiR for meanful things against me
    Also asians can't be weeaboos you ignorant jedi loving schizo faggot
Jump to Top