User Controls

The truth about -SpectraL.

Enterita African Astronaut
    What I'm about to tell you may sound like le wacky troll thread at first, but I'm 100% genuine. I'll just cut to it... -SpectraL is Jeff Hunter.

I was thinking, why the fuck is this guy who signed up in 2006 doing a "troll" about being on Totse since the beginning? It doesn't make sense. The reason is because it lets Jeff Hunter still be part of the community after shutting down Totse, while still having some fun with it. He didn't want to make it TOO obvious that he was Jeff, so he purposely got facts about the old site wrong and played that to his advantage by making it part of his trolling.

Well done, Jeff. Plz bring back Totse? You did say "ta ta FOR NOW" and that was THEN.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    im pretty sure specrtal is just a fucking nigger
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Spectral is Will Taggart
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Spectral is Will Taggart

That's a made up name just like Jeff Hunter. Taggart = Target, Hunters use targets. Will, short version of William, Jeff, short version of Jeffery. VERY similar names from the same mind. Keep up, kid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nigger nigger nigger nigger
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Enterita, what kind of drug(s) are you taking?
    niggers dont fuck with shit nigger
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    Is spectral a spectral?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Abandon ship
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    spectral got an erection reading this thread
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    *springs from closet and pulls paper bag off head*

p.s. William "Bill" Taggart is the antagonist and leader of Humanity Front in Deus Ex.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL *springs from closet and pulls paper bag off head*

p.s. William "Bill" Taggart is the antagonist and leader of Humanity Front in Deus Ex.

You will never be able to verify this fact since you use windows XP LMRAO
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny You will never be able to verify this fact since you use windows XP LMRAO

I can run just about anything except the newer games on XP. I use a program called 3DAnalyzer to spoof whatever the game is asking for that's not really needed, then I tweak system performance to the max.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    This is typical of Enter.

lay more dirt over the mound of lies.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I can run just about anything except the newer games on XP. I use a program called 3DAnalyzer to spoof whatever the game is asking for that's not really needed, then I tweak system performance to the max.

Meaning maybe you got to play halo 2 era games on min graphics. LMRAO
    what does the R in LMRAO mean
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Enterita what does the R in LMRAO mean

That's the million dollar question my guy LMRAO
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    retarded
Jump to Top