User Controls

went to take a shit in a public toilet and everyone else was shitting in there too

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    smeeled like jeff hunter in there got damn son
    Technologist victim of incest
    I just left a port-o-potty.🤮🤮
    Gotta do what cha gotta do!
    last time i was in one of those someone had vandalized the wall with a magic marker above the toilet. it had a big arrow pointing into the poo tank and it said FREE JEFF HUNTER FIGURINES
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    its a good place to sell drugs
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q

I don't get it like, if you run out of toilet paper in the stall and other people are there is it normal to be like hey guys whats up last stall here out of toilet paper can anybody help a nigga out slip some squares neatly folded under the stall much appreciation fuckin stupid
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Whats the matter, doesn't your little camper have a chemical toilet? Ironically that's what your moms nickname is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    OP have you never been in a public loo or what?
    There are people shitting everytime go to shit.
    The bathrooms smell like old piss and couple that with the loud fartting sounds and moaning I think I'm feeling like being a woman again.
    ah dude thats the worst when that happens
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by stupid noob Whats the matter, doesn't your little camper have a chemical toilet? Ironically that's what your moms nickname is.

no toilet, no shower, no stove, no fridge, no bed, no friends, no money..
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    I straight up refuse to use public restrooms
    Originally posted by apric0t no toilet, no shower, no stove, no fridge, no bed, no friends, no money..
    wow, so toxicity and rude!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill I straight up refuse to use public restrooms

I practically live in them
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL.
Jump to Top