User Controls

GAS THE MERCHANTS, TRADE WAR NOW

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    this is a thread for discussion about the ongoing trade inquisition Trump is using against every fucking nation on Earth. If you thought your little shit hole country is getting out of this, you're wrong.

This is a place where I could post some links to some relevant stories or maybe some fancy graphs but look, if you give a fuck you can find it yourself. Trump has maximum pressure against any one particular actor. IF, and IF all this disparate groups (EU, China, Mexico, Canada, Japan, etc) managed to create a pure anti-America bloc they might have something. The only problem is that most of these countries are subsidized through the might of the American military. There will be plenty of talks of financial systems that go around the USA but until Europe becomes a major military force to rival the US, that's never going to happen.

So right now Trump has sort of made a deal with Mexico. He's putting some serious pressure on Canadia. Maybe a deal by today?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    so you think Trump is cool or not cool
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    He's thrashing about as the US loses economic and military clout. It only speeds up the collapse.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box There will be plenty of talks of financial systems that go around the USA but until Europe becomes a major military force to rival the US, that's never going to happen.

why do you think this? It's completely irrelevant.

At the moment Turkey is probably the biggest unfixed piece in the future economy which is why Erdogan's been able to get away with all the absurd shit he's been doing
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    He's playing them against each other to get the oil cheaper. Mexico is gonna become their new oil partner while Canada whines about their milk and shitty pine beetle wood and gets nothing.

I guess that's what they get for having a woman running the country.
Jump to Top