User Controls

Israel Tel Aviv commercial

totse3.com Space Nigga
    It's supposed to be a holy place

they're turning it into Las Vegas. it's too weird. Fake Faux jedis. they dont care about their religion they just want it to be a party town of naughtiness
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    Are you really surprised the jedis are only after money?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by aldra
    omg i can get paid to be a dickskin?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor omg i can get paid to be a dickskin?

yeah, seems like it's more lucrative than sucking dicks nowadays
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by totse3.com It's supposed to be a holy place

they're turning it into Las Vegas. it's too weird. Fake Faux jedis. they dont care about their religion they just want it to be a party town of naughtiness

that's real judaism though
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Are you really surprised the jedis are only after money?

Originally posted by Bill Are you really surprised the jedis are only after money?

Why the fuck does this get spun every single fucking time.

I would be surprized if jedis did this. and I'm kind of surprized that the jedis for Power Or false jedis claiming to be jedi to control State of Israel is dumb enough to do this because They no longer can hide behind their faux sheild.

the real jedis get put on watchlist by "Israeli" police and government who want nothing to do with this whole power structure of corruption. If you want to have a vegas then get on a fucking Plane and move to vegas or visit vegas. you don't need Sin City in the Holyland.

it's pretty sickning. I don't even practice their religion and it sickens me. the whole false movement of "Zion" is easy for them to spin backwards and call anyone who protest even the most obvious evils as "Anti Semitic" it's total bullshit.

I have had even Ashkanazi tell me how they once supported Zionism in the 1960s but since have protested against this movement. it's wrong and it's not true to their religion.

the rest of you just hate jedis.. real jedis or Fake jedis or Faux Joo you just hate them and Christians and everything not your belief. for you, I feel sad for you. but not as sad as for a place that is supposed to be a land of total respect for God's rules. Moses Rules. they're turning Israel into a brothel.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Copper wire was invented when my two jedi cousins were fighting over a penny.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Solstice Copper wire was invented when my two jedi cousins were fighting over a penny.

not funny

Originally posted by Solstice Copper wire was invented when my two jedi cousins were fighting over a penny.

still not funny
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by totse3.com Why the fuck does this get spun every single fucking time.

I would be surprized if jedis did this. and I'm kind of surprized that the jedis for Power Or false jedis claiming to be jedi to control State of Israel is dumb enough to do this because They no longer can hide behind their faux sheild.

the real jedis get put on watchlist by "Israeli" police and government who want nothing to do with this whole power structure of corruption. If you want to have a vegas then get on a fucking Plane and move to vegas or visit vegas. you don't need Sin City in the Holyland.

it's pretty sickning. I don't even practice their religion and it sickens me. the whole false movement of "Zion" is easy for them to spin backwards and call anyone who protest even the most obvious evils as "Anti Semitic" it's total bullshit.

I have had even Ashkanazi tell me how they once supported Zionism in the 1960s but since have protested against this movement. it's wrong and it's not true to their religion.

the rest of you just hate jedis.. real jedis or Fake jedis or Faux Joo you just hate them and Christians and everything not your belief. for you, I feel sad for you. but not as sad as for a place that is supposed to be a land of total respect for God's rules. Moses Rules. they're turning Israel into a brothel.

lol, what is a "fake jedi"?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Gas all jedis.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny lol, what is a "fake jedi"?

Well, Fake Israelites because they can't be Israelites until G-d of Abraham has given Israel to the people of Jacob. Jacob was to become Israel. they forced this. and many Russians found a way to escape their harsh life in former communist Russia and made their way to the state of Israel (Palistine until otherwise changed)

they found that they could state they were jedi even if it was only some lineage and they never practice the religion. possibly being Catholic or Russian Orthodox. these people came to rule the region and force a statehood of Israel.

at the time, I'm sure it seemed like a beautiful plan, even Christian Zionism had gained popularity for creating a statehood for jedis. but now, as feared, it has been declared as Israel rather than the State Of. this fear of a false Israel is seen as Synagogue of Satan. war will come. that dome will probably get knocked down by the State of Israel. there is fear of lots of shit coming. All i'm saying is I wish one day to be a true Israel for the jedis. but this is Not Israel. its too small. and land grabbing into Iraq and Syria would lead to WWIII, Unless G-d chooses to hand it over. if ever. Maybe G-d is truly pissed off right now. Only G-d knows.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † Gas all jedis.

let me guess.. you're a confused white American or Canadian who thinks his family is 100% Aryan German and claims such and such city as his homeland. because he had a great grandmother by marriage who was from there.

is that about right? 23&me, dawg!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ne Fotze, ich bin deutscher als deutsch. Wenn ich ne dreckige Amiratte wär hät ich mich aus Anstand schon längst selbst vergast.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    wow did you babble this

I hope all of your offsprings marry into the jedi faith and you lose your hate for them. maybe even a black person or hispanic.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    You said Arab instead of Juden?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No.
Jump to Top